Neumann TLM 107 Microphone, Black
Neumann TLM 107 Microphone, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 46489View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.74 per month Finance from £32.74 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TLM 107 has a new sound transducer with outstanding impulse fidelity. The Neumann TLM 107 features five selectable polar patterns - omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8, wide-angle cardioid and hypercardioid - that allow you to optimise the acoustic performance to suit a range of applications. Ensuring accurate audio reproduction across the entire frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz, The TLM 107 delivers balanced sound with an almost linear reproduction up to 8 kHz, and a slight boost in the highest frequencies that adds presence and clarity to the vocals.
The TLM 107 is particularly good at naturally reproducing speech - especially the critical 'S' sound. The grille is optimised for low sensitivity to pop sounds and the sound transducer is edge-terminated with both diaphragms at ground voltage. This ensures good sensitivity to dust and humidity.
The Neumann TLM 107 is a transformerless microphone that features an electronic circuit instead of a traditional output transformer. This innovative design ensures excellent rejection and prevents interference that commonly influences the balanced audio output. Additionally, the TLM 107 has self-noise of only 10dB-A and is capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 141dB without distortion.
Innovative and Versatile Performance
The TLM 107 is equipped with a single navigation switch which allows you to control all of the microphone's functions. A light beneath the chrome ring highlights the directional pattern, while LEDs to the left and right of the switch indicate the Pad and Low Cut status.
The 40Hz Low Cut setting reduces interference noise below the range of fundamental tones, while the 100Hz setting is perfect for speech and vocal recording. The Pad switch allows you to increase the maximum sound pressure level from 141dB to 153dB and is suitable for recording even the loudest instruments with crystal-clear definition.
- Vocals and speech with optimised handling of sibilant sound
- Main microphone in orchestral recordings or spot microphone particularly suggested for string, woodwind and brass instruments
- Recording of extreme SPLs (drum and percussion, guitar amp etc.)
- Broadcast (radio drama, ADR), film & game sound production, professional recording studios, home recording
- Multipattern large diaphragm microphone with 5 polar patterns (omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-eight)
- Navigation switch with LED illuminated display for polar pattern, PAD and low cut
- Sound characteristics: transparent, natural reproduction of human voice, outstanding transient response
- Balanced sound in all 5 polar pattern settings
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Omni, Wide Angle Cardoid, Cardoid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa @ 1kHz into 1 Ohms
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 22dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 10dB-A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, CCIR: 72dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: 84dB
- Maximum SPL: 141dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 10dBu
- Supply Voltage: 48V, ±4V
- Current Consumption: 3.2mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 445g
- Dimensions: 64mm x 145mm (D x L)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.