sE Electronics RF-X Reflexion Filter X
sE Electronics RF-X Reflexion Filter XDetails
sE's patented Reflexion Filter X is used to remove unwanted audio ambience in your recordings. Versatile and lightweight, you can use this portable recording booth anywhere and will greatly increase the quality of the signals captured during your recordings.
Product Ref: 32225View Full Description
Spend another £171.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Reflexion X is an acoustic treatment device that protects the quality of your recordings and protects against unwanted audio ambience. Their patented design for the RF-X is now used in professional studios worldwide.
The RF-X is a more affordable and portable version of sE's industry standard RF-Pro. The lightweight body and clamp assembly means the booth is simple and easy to use. The four layer acoustic filter comprises of a outer panel, wool fabric layer, air gap layer and an inner acoustic foam. This unique design ensures that your recordings will exhibit close to zero sound colouration.
The RF-X's clamp means the booth can be vertically mounted on any microphone stand making it the perfect choice for vocal recording.
For more information on the sE Reflexion Filter X please download the user guide below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.