Neumann TLM 107 Studio Microphone Set, Nickel
Neumann TLM 107 Studio Microphone Set, NickelDetails
Product Ref: 93888View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Developed with a special transducer specifically made for the TLM 107, the microphone delivers truly incredible impulse fidelity and a consistently fantastic sound across all five polar patterns. These five polar patterns include omnidirectional, cardioid, hypercardioid, wide-angle cardioid and figure-8 for a truly versatile performance. The sound of the TLM 107 always remains balanced with a linear reproduction of up to 8kHz and a high-cut boost. Ideal for vocal applications, the grille has been optimised for low sensitivity pop sounds for a clear vocal capture.
Pure Sound Reproduction
With transformerless circuitry, the TLM 107 allows for a high degree of linearity and outstanding dynamic range. A self-noise of 10 dB-A ensures extremely low noise whilst a maximum SPL of 141 dB SPL can be increased even further to 153 dB via the pre-attenuation pad. This option allows the microphone to record loud instruments without experiencing distortion. Three low-cut settings of linear, 40Hz, and 100Hz adapt to different recording environments from regular bass tones through to speech and vocal applications.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Neumann TLM 107 in Nickel
- 1 x EA 4 Elastic Suspension
- 1 x Operating Manual
- Five directional polar patterns
- Sound free from colouration
- Low self-noise
- Ideal for studio, broadcasting & demanding home recording applications
- Specifically developed sound transducer
- Balanced sound over entire frequency range
- Acoustically optimised grille
- Maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL
- Includes elastic suspension mount
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Omnidirectional, Wide Angle Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity At 1kHz Into 1kΩ: 11 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: 1kΩ
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 22 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 10 dB-A
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio, CCIR: 72 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: 84 dB
- Maximum SPL For THD 0.5 Percent: 141 dB
- With Preattenuation -6 dB: 147 dB
- With Preattenuation -12 dB: 153 dB
- Max Output Voltage For THD <0.5 Percent: 10 dBu
- Power Supply: P48
- Current Consumption: 3.2 mA
- Required Connector: XLR 3-Pin Female
- Weight: 445 g
- Diameter: 64 mm
- Length: 145 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.