Shure KSM313/NE Dual Voice Ribbon Microphone
Shure KSM313/NE Dual Voice Ribbon MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 67111View Full Description
Buy on finance from £31.79 per month Finance from £31.79 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Shure KSM313/NE features two contrasting voices tuned to provide contrasting tones perfect for a range of sound sources. With a warm and full voice specifically tailored to capturing electric guitar amplifiers and bright and flattering voice ideal for smooth and rich vocals the KSM313 is a versatile ribbon microphone. Additionally with a frequency response of 30Hz to 15 kHz the KSM313 captures every nuance of the desired audio from a range of positions due to the bidirectional polar pattern.
Robust All Metal Construction
With a stylish black finish and red grille the Shure KSM313 not only sounds professional but looks it too. The all metal construction extends right down to the double shielded transformer which additionally helps to reduce radio frequency and magnetic interference. Unlike traditional ribbon microphones the Shure KSM313/NE includes a Roswellite ribbon element which not only is stronger than traditional elements but can withstand higher sound pressure levels.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premium audio with superior off axis rejection
- True dual voicing tuned specifically for user’s choice of response
- Warm and full or bright and flattering dual voicing modes
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material
- All components are custom sourced for superior presence, low signal loss and maximized output
- High SPL and extended frequency response perfect for capturing fast and dynamic transients
- Hand constructed from all metal components
- ShureLock stand mount for secure thread-locked mounting
- Includes Aluminium flight case
- Transducer Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: Transformer, Balanced, Actual 270 Ohms
- SPL (Max): 146 dB
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.88 mV/Pa)
- Finish: Black with Red Grille
- Height: 13.5 cm / 5.3”
- Diameter: 4.318 cm / 1.7”
- Weight: 400g
- Includes: ShureLock Stand Mount, Aluminium Flight Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.