Focusrite Control 2802 Analog Mixing Console
Product Ref: 46654
Focusrite Control 2802 Analog Mixing ConsoleDetails
The Focusrite Control 2802 is a small format analog mixing console with Ethernet based DAW control. Design sophistication, flexibility and control make the Control 2802 stand out from the crowd. A compact analogue mixing console with large-format console quality and a superb, automated, multi-DAW control surface – plus the ability to flip between the two in an instant.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This analog mixer delivers a big, studio sound. Control 2802 demonstrates extraordinarily versatile routing capability, with cues and auxes available to provide up to 32 mix inputs and a DAW-integrated two-part in-line-style channel. Ethernet-connected HUI control layer allows DAW operation right from the console.
Analog Recording Console
The Focusrite Control 2802 includes capabilities you would expect to find on much larger consoles. Eight, Class A mic preamps deliver clear, transparent performance with a powerful summing mixer handling up to 32 simultaneous inputs with ultra low distortion, excellent dynamic range and a super wide frequency response.
There's a punchy master bus compressor featuring parallel compression for versatile control of dynamics for your stereo mix - or any other pair of channels. High-end analogue design characterises the 2802 - implemented with similarly uncompromised components and build quality throughout.
Ethernet Control Surface
The Control 2802 can control several major DAWs with Dual Layer Control Technology letting you flip from analog fader layer to DAW layer in an instant. Access and control DAW faders, auxes, plug-ins, automation, project navigation and more.
The Focusrite Control 2802's motorised 100mm analog and DAW control faders can both be fully automated. Easily adjust DAW channel auxes, inserts and groups within Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and Nuendo via a HUI interface. Four multi-function encoders give you precise control while OLED screens provide detailed information on mix elements. Combined with dedicated transport controls, that means more time getting your sound just right, and less time staring at a screen.
In the box you will find the Focusrite Midnight plug-in suite. Modelled on original Focusrite hardware designs, these plug-ins allow you to add compression and EQ, helping you take your mix to the next level. The plug-ins can be controlled and assigned to channels from the comfort and convenience of the Control 2802, so there's no need to grab the mouse!
- Transparent Class-A microphone preamplifiers.
- Stereo mix bus compressor with parallel compression.
- High-end analogue summing mixer.
- 32 inputs to mix within a natural analogue workflow.
- Fully featured master section.
- Comprehensive Ethernet-based DAW control layer.
- Unrivalled routing options.
- Motorised Alps faders for both analogue and digital layers.
- Dedicated stereo cue bus.
- Switchable 48V Phantom power and channel input options.
- High-resolution OLED displays.
- 10-LED Channel Meters.
- Robust well built design.
- i-Jack input.
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.3 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD + Noise: Noise: Mic EIN (20 Hz to 20 kHz, 150 ohm source < -127.5 dBu
- Bus Noise: All inputs routed < -80 dBu
- Mic CMRR: 70 dB (min. gain)
- Dimensions(W x H x D): Unboxed: approx. 450mm x 170mm x 550mm (17.7 x 6.7 x 21.7 inches), 13RU rack mount height (15RU with connector space)
- Weight: Gross Weight: 18.3kg / 40.3lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.