Yamaha MG10XU Analog USB Mixer
Yamaha MG10XU Analog USB MixerDetails
Product Ref: 43187View Full Description
Spend another £80.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Studio Grade Preamps
The preamp is the starting point when it comes to mixers and they are the most vital components for determining the quality of your mix. The mixers within the Yamaha MG series all feature a studio-grade class-A D-PRE preamp to deliver more power at a lower impedance. This premium preamp possesses an extremely wide frequency range and delivers a sound full of fat bass tones and incredibly smooth highs with little to no distortion. This pure platform allows you to get straight into the performance without needing to spend wasted time trying to 'fix' your mix.
Integrated Digital Effects
Featuring Yamaha's outstanding SPX effects processor, users are given up to 24 editable digital effects to enhance their sound with. The built-in effects may provide additional depth to an overall sound or give a boost to a live band performance. With incredible reverb and delay effects, the mixer delivers a natural sound full of clarity.
Custom Made MG01 Op-Amp
The sound quality is derived from the head amp, and one of the most important sections of the head amp is the op-amp. The Yamaha MG series mixers all have custom made MG01 amplifiers that focus on sound quality first and foremost. This integrated circuit is redesigned for optimal resolution.
Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
The mixing consoles within the MG series gives users outstanding control over the improved frequency response and sound quality of condenser microphones. The input channel with PAD switch allows MIC to line level of inputs and attenuates high input signals. Therefore, the mixer can avoid issues with clipping that can be so prevalent in affecting a mix.
Professionally Tailored Sound
Overall, the MG series of mixers gives you the tools to succeed in creating high quality sound that features your own unique touch. With 1-knob compressors, users can alter the dynamics of an audio signal. This is incredibly useful when wanting to add more life to a guitar tone, heavier bass lines, tight snare sounds and crisper vocal performances. The intuitive Yamaha knob design ensures simple access for optimised compression settings.
USB Audio Interface
The XU models within the MG series feature digital connectivity for a quick and simple setup for high resolution playback. The mixer may be connected to your PC via USB and even to your iPhone or iPad (2 or later). The USB connection works with 24-bit/192kHz audio quality for superior playback.
Cubase AI Bundle
Included with the MG10XU is a downloadable version of the Cubase AI software to offer users an outstanding music production experience straight out of the box. The advanced, DAW options allow for ultimate control over your sound and it is this quality that has garnered Cubase critical acclaim.
Total Tonal Control
To add the little details to your overall mix, the MG10XU includes 3-band equalisers on all mono channels to give you complete control. Along with a reliable high-pass filter, the analog mixer eliminates unwanted low-frequency noise for an astonishingly clean mix.
Wide Variety Of Connector
Every model in the MG series feature balanced XLR connectors on mono microphone, line channels and XLR equipped stereo channels. These mono inputs accept both mic and line level signals. Two stereo inputs have XLR and two phone connectors, accepting line level signals suitable for mono or stereo. The MG10XU model features an additional stereo channel with a pair of jack sockets for LINE levels.
Mixing consoles experience harsh environmental conditions such as excessive temperatures, humidity, unstable power supplies and the testing conditions of travel in general. This is why the MG series mixers have been built to last and withstand the trials and tribulations of a variety of testing situations. The console features an incredibly robust, powder-coated metal chassis that is designed for convection cooling as well as reducing operational noise. The circuit board and each component underneath is thoroughly protected with controlled placement of the chassis to ensure that no impact passes through the casing.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Yamaha MG10XU Analog Mixer
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Cubase AI Download Information
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- 1 x Technical Specifications Sheet
- Discrete Class-A mic preamps
- High quality sound op-amp
- Switchable phantom power & PAD switch
- 1-knob compressors
- AUX input
- EQ & high-pass filters
- Variety of input & output connectors
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX digital effects
- Metal chassis
- Includes Cubase AI downloadable software
- On-Board Processors: SPX Algorithm: 24 Programs
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Digital I/O: USB Audio Class 2.0 Compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Input Channels
- Mono (Mic/Line): 4
- Stereo (Line): 3
- Output Channels
- Stereo Out: 2
- Monitor Out: 1
- Phones: 1
- AUX Send: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1, AUF[FX]: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80Hz, 12dB/oct (Mono)
- 1-Knob Compressor Threshold: +22dBu to -8dBu
- Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1
- Output Level: 0 dB to 7 dB
- Attack Time: Approx 25 msec
- Release Time: Approx 300 msec
- EQ High: (Mono) Gain: +15dB/-15dB, Frequency: 10kHz Shelving
- EQ Mid: Gain: +15dB/-15dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz Peaking
- EQ Low: (Mono) Gain: +15dB/-15dB, Frequency: 100Hz Shelving
- Peak LED: LED Turns On When Post EQ Signal Reaches 3dB Below Clipping
- Level Metre: 2 x 7 -Segment LED Metre (Peak, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02% @ +14dBu, Gain Knob: Min, 0.003 @ +24dBu, Gain Knob: Min
- Frequency Response: +0.5dB/-1.0dB, Refer To Nominal Output Level
- Hum & Noise Level
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, Gain Knob: Max)
- Residual Output Noise: -102 dBu (Stereo Out, Stereo Level Knob: Min)
- Crosstalk: -83 dB
- Power Requirements: PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable Length = 3.6m)
- Power Consumption: 22.9W
- Height: 71 mm
- Width: 244 mm
- Depth: 294 mm
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40°
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.