Soundcraft Notepad 5 Analog USB Mixer
Soundcraft Notepad 5 Analog USB MixerDetails
The Soundcraft Notepad 5 is small-format mixer that combines professional-quality analog components with renowned signal processing and a built-in USB audio interface. Featuring an intuitive layout with rotary controls and easily accessible I/O connectors, the Notepad 5 mixer offers exceptional value and unparalleled performance. The Soundcraft Notepad 5 is the perfect mixing solution for singer-songwriters, audio professionals and podcasters.
Product Ref: 90147View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
''Soundcraft Notepad mixers have a long history with musicians and audio professionals who need high-quality, small-format desktop mixing solutions. The new Notepad generation maintains that trusted history, while adding legendary Lexicon signal processing and USB I/O connectivity, all at an entry-level price.'' - Scott Wood, Mixers Solutions Manager, HARMAN Professional Solutions.
Traditional Soundcraft Quality
For over 40 years, Soundcraft mixers have delivered pristine sound and reliable performance. The Notepad 5 continues this tradition with professional Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4'' connectors, and a durable metal chassis that is built to stand the test of time.
Intuitive and Powerful
The Notepad 5's channel strip layout features two EQ controls that allow you to tailor the overall output to ensure optimal performance and sound quality. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to understand for novices.
The Notepad 5 offers the best of both analog and digital audio - Legendary Soundcraft performance with HARMAN signal processing and versatile I/O connections. The integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and listen to projects using your favourite audio software.
- Legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play (PC requires Soundcraft driver installation)
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
- Input Connectors:
- Channel 1: Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo (Switchable Hi-Z)
- Channel 2/3: 1/4'' Jack L/R (Mono)
- Channel 4/5: RCA L/R
- Output Connectors:
- Master: Neutrik XLR L/R
- Monitor: 1/4'' Jack
- USB Interface: Bi-Directional
- Phantom Power: +48V, Switchable
- Gain Control: +10dB to +60dB
- Trim Control: -20dB to +20dB
- Level Control: -∞ to +10dB
- Monitor Control: -∞ to +10dB
- EQ Controls:
- LF: 80Hz, ±12dB
- HF: 12kHz, ±12dB
- Signal Indicators: 4-Segment LED (-20dB, 0dB, +6dB, Peak)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.