Yamaha MG16XU Analog USB Mixer
Yamaha MG16XU Analog USB MixerDetails
The Yamaha MG16XU Analog Mixer features an array of inputs with discrete Class-A D-PRE mic preamps and pristine Op-Amp circuits, along with switchable phantom power and PAD switches. Equipped with an integrated USB audio interface and supplied with Steinburg's Cubase Al software, the MG16XU provides you with a powerful and versatile platform for music production. The built-in SPX effect processor allows you to add depth and atmosphere into any performance, while the 1-knob compressors and EQ controls allow you to further optimise the sound. Suitable for live performances and studio sessions, the MG16XU offers user-friendly and reliable operation, along with the warmth and musicality of premium analog circuitry.
Product Ref: 43192View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.35 per month Finance from £10.35 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
D-PRE Microphone Preamps
The MG16XU features newly refined D-PRE mic preamps that employ an inverted Darlington circuit design and deliver more power with lower impedance. Initially intended for use with Yamaha's high-end recording equipment, these discrete class-A preamps ensure your signal retains the original character and musical expression.
The head amp determines overall sound quality and the op-amp integrated circuits are one of the most important elements within the head amp circuit. All MG series mixers feature new, high-quality, custom-made MG01 op-amps that Yamaha have developed in cooperation with the semiconductor manufacturer. MG01 op-amps utilise redesigned circuitry in which even the internal components and wiring have been optimised to ensure exceptional resolution and transient responses.
The Yamaha MG16XU features newly upgraded 1-knob compressors indicators that allow you to visually monitor when compression ''kicks in'' on each channel. These intelligent compressors add optimally set compression to a wide variety of input sources by simply adjusting a single control - eliminating the need to set up and configure complex outboard equipment.
SPX Digital Effects
Suitable for musical and non-musical applications alike, the Yamaha MG mixer is equipped with integrated high-resolution effects that allow you to tailor the sound for each performance. Yamaha's acclaimed SPX processor delivers a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects, perfect for enhancing your mix.
MG series mixing consoles are supplied with a downloadable version of Steinburg's Cubase Al software. This comprehensive DAW suite provides you with a powerful and versatile platform for music production.
- Studio-grade Discrete Class-A “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with an Inverted Darlington Circuit
- High quality sound Op-amp
- Switchable phantom power and PAD switch
- Professional 1-knob compressors with LED Indicators
- EQ and high-pass filters
- Wide range of input and output connectors
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX digital effects
- Rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis
- Integrated rack-ears for easy rack mounting
- Universal power supply
- 24-bit/192kHz 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Includes Cubase Al software
- Inputs: 16
- 8 x Mono Mic/Line
- 2 x Mono/Stereo Mic/Line
- 2 x Stereo Line
- 2 x Stereo
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Headphone
- 4 x Aux Sends
- 4 x Group
- Phantom Power: 48V (Per Channel)
- Digital Connectivity: USB 2.0 (24-Bit/192kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03 Percent
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0.5dB/-1.5dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128dB
- Residual Output Noise: -102dB
- Crosstalk: -78dB
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Dimensions: 444mm x 130mm x 500mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.8kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.