Discontinued Numark iM9 DJ Mixer with iPod Dock
Product Ref: 19458
Discontinued Numark iM9 DJ Mixer with iPod DockDetails
Four channels to mix, match and mangle all your music -Start creating vibrant, engaging DJ performances no matter the source. Mix vinyl, CDs, iPod, a microphone or any other line-level audio source with the iM9 four-channel DJ mixer. BeatKeeper technology automatically detects a song's BPM for seamless crossfades from track to track.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SPICE IT UP
The iM9 mixer doesn't stop with simple mixing, it has built-in dedicated three-band EQ controls for custom shaping the sound for any venue, or any mix. Create on-the-fly remixes and stunning song transitions by engaging iM9's high-quality, beat synced effects. Incorporate a vocalist or pump-up the audience yourself with the dedicated microphone channel with XLR input, independent gain control and EQ.
SAVE IT FOR LATER
You can even record your DJ performances directly to an iPod docked within iM9! Housed in tough sheet-metal with solid, brick-like construction, iM9 is designed to withstand the most raucous performances and still make the next night's gig. If you're looking to add dimension to your DJing, Numark's iM9 is just the right move to take your sets in an interesting, new direction.
- Four channel DJ mixer
- Integrated dock for iPod for playback and recording of sets
- Beatkeeper BPM detection to create precise mixes between songs
- Beat-synced effects including: Delay, Filter, Flanger, Pan & more
- Crossfader with channel assign switches
- Dedicated XLR microphone input with Gain & EQ
- Two phono line inputs for connecting turntables
- Five RCA line inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
Master, Booth and Record RCA line outputs
- iM9 mixer
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.