Behringer DDM4000 Digital Pro Mixer
Behringer DDM4000 Digital Pro MixerDetails
The Behringer DDM4000 Digital DJ Mixer combines intuitive operation with creative tools, built-in digital effects and clean, transparent sound. Featuring 5-channels and ultra-low noise operation, the DDM4000 mixer offers a beat-synchronised sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters and a Digital Ultracurve Crossfader. Perfect for live performances, the DDM4000 seamlessly integrates with your turntables and CD/MP3 players, plus your software thanks to the MIDI connectivity.
Product Ref: 10093View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.89 per month Finance from £7.89 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The DDM4000 features 5 independent channels, four of are crossfader-assignable stereo channel with Phono/Line Level toggles switches. Additionally, all channels feature 3-band digital EQs with up to 12dB of boost and infinite cut (Kill). A dedicated microphone channel with two XLR inputs and an innovative Talk feature that attenuates the volume of the stereo channels (ducking), helping to ensure that your announcements will be heard loud and clear over the music.
The Digital Ultracurve Crossfader is at the core of the DDM4000 DJ mixer, featuring Reverse Tap and Hold buttons plus BPM-synchronised crossfading. Offering incredible smooth responses, the Ultracurve Crossfader can be assigned to any of the 1 - 4 channels while also providing a trio of 3-band EQ kill buttons on either side.
The BPM-synchronised sampler is a highly sought-after feature which allows you to record a segment of audio and loop it continuously - without missing a beat. Once the audio is looping from the sampler, you can swap disc, queue your next track and mix it back in - ensuring a totally seamless transition.
The dual FX features Behringer's BPM-Counter technology which displays the BPM of two individual inputs and then allows you to apply BPM-synchronised effects such as echo, to the beat of the music. Effects including Bitcrusher, Reverb, Delay and Pitch Shift - plus many more - can also be independently assigned to multiple channels.
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronised sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, crossfader and MIDI connectivity
- 4 phono/line stereo channels allow up to 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Fully featured MIDI controller for your DJ software
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronised, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger and more)
- Ultra-fast and accurate BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronisation of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronised crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated headphones section includes PFL mix/split and bass/snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response:
- Mic: 25Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Phono: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Line: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Mic: >87dB
- Phono: >83dB
- Line: >102dB
- Distortion: <0.009% (Line - Out A)
- Crosstalk: <-88dB / 1kHz (Line)
- Dimensions: 110mm x 320mm x 392mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12.2lbs / 5.6kg
- Microphone 1/2: XLR, Electroniclly Balanced
- Input Level: -14dBu (Maximum)
- Impedance: 2kΩ
- Phono: RCA
- Input Level: -18dBu (Maximum)
- Impedance: 47kΩ
- Line: RCA
- Input Level: +30dBu (Maximum)
- Impedance: 15kΩ
- Output A: XLR, Balanced
- Output Level: +21dBu (Maximum)
- Impedance: 200Ω
- Output B: RCA
- Output Level: +21dBu (Maximum)
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Stereo Low: -∞ / +12dB
- Stereo Mid: -∞ / +12dB
- Stereo High: -∞ / +12dB
- Mic Low: -12dB / +12dB Shelving
- Mic Mid: -12dB / +12dB Peak
- Mic High: -12dB / +12dB Shelving
Digital Effects Processor
- DSP: 2 x Analog Devices Black Fin
- AD/DA Converter:
- 24-Bit Sigma-Delta
- 128-Times Oversampling/Cirrus
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz
- LCD Display: 320 x 40 Pixel
- MIDI Interface: 5-Pin DIN Jacks In/Out/Thru
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.