Behringer DJX900 Pro USB DJ Mixer
Product Ref: 21946
Behringer DJX900 Pro USB DJ MixerDetails
What do you get when you merge the highly successful PRO MIXER DJX750 with the super-smooth infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader and built-in USB connectivity? You get the DJ mixer that's sure to set a new industry standard - the BEHRINGER DJX900USB.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Contact-free infinium crossfader
The DJX900USB features our super-smooth channel faders and the infinium "contact- free" VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader's control characteristic, and you can even set the crossfader tension just the way you like it.
When Behringer began design on the DJX900USB, they knew they had to do something very special. Behringer took their best analog DJ mixer and revved up the FX processor, putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips. No longer confined to rigid presets that limit creativity, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time you can create powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time. They also included a professional USB audio interface, so you can play tracks directly from your PC/Mac computer or an external thumb drive.
Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX900USB features a dedicated mic channel with a built-in Talkover function that automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track (referred to as "ducking"), so your voice is always out front. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz) frequency centers - for an extremely broad tonal palette. Equipped to handle any conceivable input source, these channels accept everything from line level, phono, CD and tape decks to MP3 and minidisk players.
Dual Auto BPM CountersSync'ing up tracks is an art unto itself - that's why we gave the DJX900USB dual Auto BPM Counters. This cool feature helps take the guesswork out of making a smooth transition from one track to the next. Each BPM counter's digital display shows which channel it is tracking and the tempo of the music in beats per minute. Optionally, you can push the Beat Assist button in time with the song to manually enter the tempo. You get a read out of the tempo difference between the tracks, as well as a visual confirmation when they are in sync. These tools will help you seamlessly align two tracks - without having to rely solely on your ears.
Master of illusionsMaking music sound larger than life is what it's all about and the DJX900USB comes through on this in a big way. XPQ 3D Surround widens the stereo field, giving it immense depth and a stereo image that is full of life, with amazingly transparent sound. You determine the intensity of this stunning effect with a simple twist of the Surround control - from barely noticeable to supremely spectacular.
Highest quality sound
None of the above-mentioned features would amount to much if the DJX900USB didn't sound truly remarkable. That's why Behringer equip each one with their tried-and- true ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) preamps: what goes in comes out, with nothing added. So you get maximum headroom, extremely low noise and ultra-transparent sound.
Compare it to the competition for sound quality, features and value and you'll see why more and more DJs are making the move to the new BEHRINGER DJX900USB.
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- 3-band kill EQ and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.