Behringer Pro VMX100USB Professional 2-Channel DJ Mixer
Behringer Pro VMX100USB Professional 2-Channel DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 27534View Full Description
Spend another £161.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Also included is a massive software bundle to transform your computer into a full-fledged music production and editing studio.
Live Large With More Mediums!
Like the trusty DJ mixers of yore, the latest VMX series features many RCA inputs for mixing up your favorite vinyl cuts via turntables or feeding signal from tape or CD players. They also feature mic inputs for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But this new generation's USB connectivity enables you to access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, putting it directly onto your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new VMX USB series can mix it!
A VMX For All DJs
Whether you're a stunt DJ throwing multiple elements into the mix, or keeping it real simple, there is a USB-ready VMX mixer for you. The VMX100USB has two channels and features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles and a VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance. Adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles. The VMX100USB also features the most simplified controls, with a 2-band EQ and level meter for MAIN output.
- Professional 2-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 2-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at the Behringer website
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.