Behringer NOX303 DJ Pro Mixer
Product Ref: 21951
Behringer NOX303 DJ Pro MixerDetails
Behringer NOX Series DJ Mixers are built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. Behringer have included the infinium "contact-free" VCA Crossfader, their legendary XENYX mic and premium-grade phono preamps, and beat-syncable FX for years of flawless performance. In an instant, these mixers allow you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer without the need for any special drivers!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with our exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the DJ mixers of yesteryear, NOX Series mixers include USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the NOX Series can mix it.
Armed with many of the same features as the NOX202, the NOX303 features an additional input channel and VCA-controlled faders with fader start, which allows you to seamlessly integrate auto-start capable CD players. You get Behringer's outstanding phono and XENYX mic preamps, renowned for their superior sonic integrity and wide dynamic range, along with built-in USB connectivity. State-of-the-art, beat-syncable FX processing and balanced XLR Master Outputs round out this mighty middleweight.
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The Intensity fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The Frequency knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the Tap button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Here's a brief description of the FX available in every NOX Series mixer:
- 2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
- TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
- ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
- FLANGER: A flanger is a wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
- PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect. It is similar to a flanger, except that it is enharmonic, producing a more "swooshing" sound.
- LP and HP FILTER: A Low Pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A High Pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
- AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
- VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
- REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
- REV REVERB: Reverse reverb.LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed and distorted sound to any signal.
- Mixer: Premium 3-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- Crossfader: 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Connectivity: Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- FX: Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, CFA, CFB or Master
- EQ: Awesome 3-band EQ with switchable full-kill filters plus 8-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Preamps: Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- Inputs: 3 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 3 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- Faders: VCA-controlled faders with fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Headphone Monitoring: Sophisticated headphone monitoring section with tone control of headphone output
- Outputs: Extensive XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- Power:"Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 ? 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Build: High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.