Roland MOBILE AC Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amp
Roland MOBILE AC Acoustic Chorus Guitar AmpDetails
The Affordable Roland MOBILE AC is ultra-compact and battery-powered, it is ideal for both playing and singing, including students beginning guitar, open-mic and street performers, and anyone who desires a convenient, go-anywhere and easy to use amp for their acoustic-electric guitar. Delivering big sound in a ruggedly built package that will fit easily into a rucksack.
Product Ref: 29374View Full Description
Spend another £105.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Rich Stereo Sound
The MOBILE AC is small, but its two 4-inch speakers produce a surprisingly large and lush stereo sound. Activate the built-in stereo chorus - an effect that Roland is famous for - and immerse your guitar in a pool of thick, swirling sound. There's also onboard reverb with a dedicated control knob, as well as a "Wide" effect for adding spaciousness to the sound. For the final polish, turn the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter tone, or counterclockwise for a milder sound.
Small enough to fit in a backpack and light enough for a child to carry, the MOBILE AC is ready to travel. Take it anywhere you go - to a friend's house for a jam session, to a small outdoor gathering such as a camping trip, or on stage for use as a personal monitor. It can run for 15 hours at a time on six AA alkaline batteries, so you can perform in any location, indoors or out. An optional AC adapter is available should you prefer to plug it in. A handy carrying strap is included, and an optional carrying case is also available.
Strum, Sing, and Jam Along
Strap on your guitar, invite a friend, and grab a microphone - the MOBILE AC has inputs for guitar and mic with independent volume controls for each, and you can even add lush reverb and "Wide" effects to the instrument and voice for a polished, professional sound. There's also a third input (with dedicated volume control) for connecting a portable media player such as an iPod, giving you an easy way to add backing tracks to your performances.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier for acoustic guitar
- Simple, intuitive controls
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries
- Microphone and MP3 inputs for singing and practice
- Three-channel mixer with individual volume controls for microphone, guitar, and audio input
- Chorus, Reverb, and Wide effects add depth to your sound
- Carry strap included
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Guitar), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Aux), 1 x Stereo RCA
- Power Output: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Input Level (Audio): -10 dBu
- Input Level (Microphone): -50 dBu
- Input Level (Guitar): -10 dBu
- Speakers: 2 x 4"
- Controls: Power, Wide, Tone, Reverb, 3 x Volume, Chorus
- Power Supply: 6 x AA Batteries or AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 175 mA
- Battery Life (Approx): 15 Hours
- Includes: Strap, Batteries, Owner's Manual
- Height: 177mm
- Width: 280mm
- Depth: 108mm
- Weight: 2.5 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.