Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Mic with Stand and Cable
Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Mic with Stand and CableDetails
The Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone is ideal for both recording and performing, specifically designed for vocal applications. The uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source, allowing your voice to cut through the mix by minimizing background noise and reducing feedback. The rugged construction features a pneumatic shock-mount system and steel mesh grille that will last for years whilst still providing consistent performance and reliability. Tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals, the Shure SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard.
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Product Ref: 15669View Full Description
Spend another £152.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Shure Quality, Ruggedness and Reliability
The Shure SM58 is an industry standard, highly versatile vocal microphone which is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It is a popular choice amongst professional vocal artists in live performance settings including singers, DJs and presenters in a wide range of venues. Some notable users of the SM58 include Kasabian, Henry Rollins and The Who.
High Quality Vocals
This unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Tailored for vocal response with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect, the result is a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech.
This Shure microphone houses a highly effective, built-in spherical filter that minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise whilst a cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise, even in extreme conditions. Its advanced pneumatic shock mount system also minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
Built To Last
The SM58's rugged enamel-coated metal construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that, even with rough handling, the Shure SM58 can withstand the rigours of touring!
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009: Best Microphone
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009: Dynamic Microphones
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 298 g
- (1) Shure SM58 Microphone
- (1) Zippered storage bag
- (1) Swivel stand adapter
- (1) Boom microphone stand
- (1) Microphone clip
- (1) 6m XLR cable
A similar model is also available with the addition of an on/off switch - SM58S
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.