Shure SM58S With Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Product Ref: 17567
Shure SM58S With Boom Mic Stand and 6m CableDetails
Version of the SM58 with on/off switch the legendary Shure vocal mic tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. Consistently the first choice of performers around the globe.
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere, the Shure SM58S unidirectional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The SM58S has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind, breath and vocal posive 'pop' noises. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Made with a rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system and a steel mesh grille, all ensuring that even with rough handling, the tour-proof SM58S will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009: Best Microphone
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009: Dynamic Microphones
Features and Specifications
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54.5 dBv/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
- Controls: On/Off Switch
- Weight: 298g
- Shure SM58S Microphone
- Zippered storage bag
- Swivel stand adapter
- Boom microphone stand
- Microphone clip
- 6m XLR cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.