Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus Guitar Amp
Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus Guitar AmpDetails
Product Ref: 81292View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.48 per month Finance from £10.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Perfect For Studio Use
The Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus Guitar Amp is the latest model in the long-running Jazz Chorus guitar amplifier series from Roland. Based on the popular JC-40 model, players can now benefit from the same authentic tone in a scaled down version. Equipped with Roland’s classic JC clean tone and famous Dimensional Space Chorus effect, the JC-22 is the ideal amp for intimate performances and studio use.
Built to the same standards as its legendary ancestor, the JC-22 features two custom designed speakers measuring 6.5 inches each. These compact speakers provide you with a clean sound, along with the trademark Dimensional Space Chorus effect, delivering a 3D sound. This compact combo amp is also equipped with a built-in reverb that operates in true stereo for rich, expansive tone.
Easy to use Control Panel
Achieving the perfect sound is easy with the JC-22, with its basic seven knob interface offering controls for Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed and Depth. In addition to its standard mono input, the JC-22 also offers a stereo input for connecting stereo effects devices. Like other amps in the series, this new model from Roland accommodates all types of stompbox pedals, giving you the ultimate platform to achieve the perfect sound.
The JC-22’s rear panel offers advanced connectivity options, and accommodates optional footswitches for easy access to the chorus and reverb effects. The effects loop works with mono or stereo devices, and offers selectable serial or parallel operation. If that's not enough, the Line Out jacks provide a convenient mono or stereo feed to a mixing board or recorder, while the headphones jack is great for quiet practising when volume is not ideal.
As well as providing you with a professional quality sound, this compact unit is housed in a durable chassis with reinforced corners for added protection. The JC-22 maintains its classic Roland image with its metal grille, top hat control knobs and iconic logo. In addition, an ergonomic handle is included for transportation.
- Legendary Roland JC clean tone in an ultra-compact combo unit
- Stereo 30-watt amp with two 6.5-inch speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off
- Durable housing with reinforced corners
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
- Perfect for playing at home
- Ergonomic handle makes it easy to carry
- Rubber feet improve stability and prevent slippage
- Easy-to-use control interface
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Line Out), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Phones), 3 x 1/4" Jack (EFX Loop Send/Return), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Output Wattage: 30 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5"
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Depth and Bri On/Off
- Channels: 1
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus
- Finish: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.