Yamaha SVC50 Silent Cello 4/4 Size
Yamaha SVC50 Silent Cello 4/4 SizeDetails
The Yamaha SVC50 Silent Cello is ideal for travelling musicians as the new design features slimmer more compact dimensions ideal for travel. The cello comes with a soft case that fits the compact design perfectly, keeping the instrument looking, feeling and sounding new for longer, while preventing damage during travel. While the SVC50 uses the same pickup system as the SVC110, its leg supports are a single unit design that remove simply from the body. Featuring an alder body, ebony fingerboard and maple neck the Yamaha Silent Cello comes with a soft case, AA batteries, headphones, chest support and cable.
Product Ref: 20768View Full Description
Buy on finance from £40.04 per month Finance from £40.04 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Reliable Mechanisms & Good Quality Materials
The SVC50 has been redesigned to better suit today's cellists. Ebony tuning pegs & tailpiece, maple bridge, and beech/aluminum knee support make up this attractive cello. The mechanisms and materials are reliable - ideal for professionals that need durable equipment to take out and about with them.
Super sensitive red label strings are capable of achieving excellent tonal quality and a high degree of tuning stability. They are economical as well as durable and are recommended by many professionals worldwide. Made from round solid steel core, the strings feature a flat nickel winding.
Ebony is a popular wood, known best for the clear, crisp attacks it is capable of producing. This wood is generally much brighter than maple and has a similar density too. Ebony however has oilier pores than maple and extra brittle grains. As a result of the tight grains this fingerboard doesn't require any finish. This quality gives the fingerboard a natural smooth, quick playing nature favored by many professionals. Although there are many types of wood used to create fingerboards, ebony is usually preferred for its quality and darkness. The wood works effectively throughout the instrument’s range and is reliable for years.
Full Size Silent Cello
This 4/4 size Silent Cello by Yamaha is the ideal fit for most players - adults and older children can enjoy the comfortable fit of this instrument. Don't spend too long adjusting the instrument to your size and concentrate solely on your musical preparation.
Everything You Need
The Yamaha Silent Cello comes with AA batteries so you can get started straight away, a soft case to protect your instrument from damage during travel, headphones, chest support and cable. This outfit is an all-in-one package ideal to get you started. Use this instrument straight from the box with everything you need included.
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 432 x 1,235 x 240mm
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony (Worm Gear Type)
- Bridge: Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Knee Support: Beech/Aluminum
- Strings: Super Sensitive Red Label
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pickup
- Power Supply: AA Size 1.5V Battery x 2 (Included) or AC Adapter (Optional)
- Battery Life (Manganese): Approximately 2.5 to 15 Hours
- Battery Life (Alkaline): Approximately 10 to 35 Hours
- Master Volume
- Room, Hall1, Hall2
- Aux In
- Line Out
- Phone Out
- AA Size 1.5V Batteries 2pcs
- Soft Case
- Chest Support
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.