Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 84039View Full Description
Spend another £175.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reference-Quality Audio Performance
The Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones deliver exceptional sonic accuracy, ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The custom Yamaha drivers feature CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets for the best possible audio performance, ensuring optimal clarity and depth in your audio. Every component of the HPH-MT5 headphones are specially picked to deliver the most accurate sound possible, completely eliminating extraneous resonance. The extended frequency range (20Hz – 20kHz) ensures you pick up every nuance of your original audio as it was intended, perfect for mixing sessions. The resulting sound is flat and transparent, perfect for professional monitoring applications.
Lightweight & Comfortable
The ultra-lightweight design (250g) and large ear pads ensure optimal comfort, even when used for extended periods of time. The smooth synthetic leather earpads and low-resistance cushions not only bring comfort but absorb excess vibrations as well, providing high levels of isolation, drowning out any background noise that may distract you from your monitoring. One of the most unique features is the three-dimension arm pivot design that allows you to provide a snug fit to the shape of your head, helping to alleviate fatigue and improve wearability. Additionally, the headphones feature a detachable straight 3 metre cable with corrosion-resistant gold-plated stereo mini-plug and gold-plated 6.3mm stereo adapter for optimal signal transference, ensuring exceptional audio quality.
- 40mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils which deliver a broad frequency range, from 20Hz to 20kHz
- A closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- A super-light design with smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions for comfort, even during extended mix sessions
- Multi-axis arm pivoting with an adjustable length allows for a comfortable wearing position
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm make the HPH-MT5 headphones ideal for use in tough working environments or for travelling
- 3m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
- Stereo minijack connector with full-size 1/4" stereo jack adapter included
- Includes carrying bag
- Type: Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 100dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 51 ohms (at 1kHz)
- Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable: 3.0m (9.8ft), straight cable
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 203 x 88 mm (6.5" x 8.0" x 3.5") (Without cable&plug)
- Weight: 245g (0.5lbs) (Without cable&plug)
- Accessories: 3.0m Straight cable, Threaded 6.3mm (1/4") gold-plated adaptor, Nylon carrying bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.