sE Electronics X1 Studio Bundle with Headphones and Mic Stand
sE Electronics X1 Studio Bundle with Headphones and Mic StandDetails
The sE Electronics X1 Studio Bundle is centred around the RF-X Reflexion Filter, a high-performance acoustic filter designed to suit discerning artists working on a budget. Included with the lightweight filter are the sE X1 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, a shock mount and pop filter kit, 3 metre microphone cable, headphones and a stand.
Product Ref: 45554View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The sE X1 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is a hand-built capsule, and features a 10dB pad and a low cut bass filter. It is perfect for recording acoustic instruments and ensembles, and is suitable for both female and male vocals.
The sE RF-X Reflexion Filter is a solution to the issue of unwanted audio ambience when working in untreated acoustic environments. It uses the same US patented design technology as the RF-Pro but is aimed at the recording artist on a budget. Lighter than its predecessors but just as durable, it features a four layer acoustic filter design comprising the outer composite panel, a wool fabric layer, an air gap and an inner acoustic foam layer. The multi-layer design with air gaps helps to ensure that recordings exhibit almost zero sound colouration.
Heart of Gold
At the heart of the sE Electronics X1 is a gold-sputtered capsule, built by hand by skilled engineers in sE Electronics and thoroughly tested after every process. The mylar diaphragm is fitted and tightened by hand, with gold sputtering added to improve electrical performance. The careful capsule creation doesn't stop there, as each is tuned by hand to meet sE Electronics' high standards of quality.
The lightweight clamp assembly can be used on almost any microphone stand. The simplified design allows vertical mounting only, making it perfect for vocal recording.
- sE X1 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- sE RF-X Reflexion Filter
- Shock mount and pop filter kit
- 3m microphone cable
sE X1 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-Pin
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.