TC Electronic D-Two Rack FX Processor
TC Electronic D-Two Rack FX ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 17544View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.91 per month Finance from £14.91 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Delays & Effects
The TC Electronic D-Two Rack FX Processor combines modern day technology with cutting edge innovation, delivering one of the most versatile reverb/delay FX processors on the market. The C Electronic D-Two features a comprehensive collection of delay types and effects including: Filter, Spatial, Reverse Delay, Dynamic Delay, Chorus and Ping-Pong. The wide array of reverbs and effect types allow you to get the most out of both instrument and vocal recordings. The Spatial delay is ideal for adding a sense of width to your sound. The Filter can be added to your delay for a softer and more natural sounding delay. The Reverse Delay is highly unique at processing the signal and adding a backwards delay. Dynamic and Ping-Pong delays are also included for traditional sounding effects. All of these effects are processed using the integrated 24-bit AD/DA converter for extreme sound reproduction that captures your audio in immense detail.
Three Conifguration Modes
The D-Two Multitap Rhythm Delay boasts three operational modes that range from traditional configurations to useful modes for varied applications. The 'Traditional' mode is configured like a traditional reverb/delay unit. The 'Straight' mode gives you the ability to control the number of repeats for your delay. The 'Rhythm' mode allows you to input the tempo using the tap tempo function for quick and easy tempo configuration.
In addition to the three configuration modes, the TC Electronic D-Two features a wide range of parameters for optimal control. One of the most unique features on the D-Two FX Processor is the Absolute repeat control which allows you to control every aspect of your repeats, giving you the ability to sculpt and mould your effects with extreme precision. The front panel features a Rhythm Tap button that allows you to tap the tempo/rhythm you need directly into the unit, and set the tempo for the delays. It features 50 factory presets in total and 100 user locations for saving your own presets and settings.
Design & Connectivity
The compact yet robust design of the TC Electronics D-Two is perfectly suited for studio environments. The rack-mountable design only takes up a single unit (1U) of space in a standard studio rack, ideal for the space-conscious user. The front-panel of the unit features all major functions and controls including the Delay Line and D-Two Delay Line sections for optimal control over your effects. The bright and streamlined display, provides information on everything from input metering to delay times, preset numbers and more. The D-Two FX Processor also features a wide range of connectivity including dual 1/4-inch I/O and MIDI connectivity. Also included is a digital S/PDIF I/O running at 44.1-48kHz for optimal audio performance.
- Multitap rhythm delay
- Absolute repeat control
- Up to 10 seconds of delay
- 50 factory presets/100 user locations
- 24-bit A/D-D/A converters
- S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48kHz
- 1/4" jacks - dual I/O
- 24-bit internal processing
- Six unique direct-access features
- Spatial effect provides extra wide delay with a single keystroke
- Filtering as repeats decay
- Ping-Pong lets you pick any of five patterns and set the relationship between panning speed and delay tempo
- Reverse Delay at the touch of a key
- Dynamic mode sets release time and threshold to let the input signal control the level of delay
- Chorus and Flanger effects
SpecificationsDigital Inputs & Outputs
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Output Dither: HPF/TPDF dither 24/20/16/8 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay: 0.1 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: DC to 23.9 kHz ± 0.01 dB @ 48 kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance, Bal/Unbal: 21 kOhm / 13 kOhm
- Max. Input Level: +24 dBu
- Min. Input Level for 0 dBFS: 0 dBu
- Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -12 dBu to +12 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms / 0.70 ms @ 48 kHz / 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB typ, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: typ < 92 dB (0,0025 ) @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.1 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-95 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance Bal/Unbal: 40 Ohm
- Max. Output Level: +20 dBu (balanced)
- Output Ranges:
- Balanced: 20/14/8/2 dBu
- Unbalanced: 14/8/2 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms / 0.68 ms @ 48 kHz / 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB typ, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD: typ <-94 dB (0.002 ) @ 1 kHz, +20 dBu Output
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.5 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front, Plated and painted steel chassis
- Display: 23 character / 280 icon STN-LCD display
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.75" x 8.2" (483 x 44 x 195 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 lb. (1.85 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <15 W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.