Behringer FBQ6200HD 31-Band Stereo Graphic EQ
Behringer FBQ6200HD 31-Band Stereo Graphic EQDetails
Product Ref: 88920View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With an intuitive low-cut filter, the FBQ6200HD eradicates all non-essential bass noise such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum to give you a much clearer overall sound. Your performance can remain crystal clear with excellent dynamics and delivers a punchy bottom-end.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, Behringer has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this innovative technology thanks to the integration of Behringer's revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System. Ensuring that your sound is completely feedback-free, the Mini FBQ6200HD allows you to focus on your performance. When feedback is detected, the FBQ6200HD indicates the specific frequency range via an LED on the associated EQ fader.
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equaliser ideal for live & studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Dedicated limiters with gainr reduction meters for each channel to protect sound system
- Pink noise generator for test signals to adapt sound to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control & adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high & low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and hiss
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering & input gain controls
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure
- Servo-balanced inputs & outputs with 1/4'' TRS & gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switching power supply with noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption
- Audio Inputs
- Inputs: RF-Filtered, Servo-Balanced XLR and 1/4'' TRS Connectors
- Impedance: 40kΩ Balanced and Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu Balanced and Unbalanced
- CMRR: Typ. 55 dB, >40 dB @ 1kHz
- Audio Outputs
- Outputs: Servo-Balanced XLR and 1/4'' TRS Connectors
- Subwoofer Out: Balanced XLR Connector, Level Variable Off to 0 dB
- Crossover Frequency: Variable, 30 - 200Hz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 30kHz, ±3 dB
- S/N Ratio: 22Hz to 22kHz >94 dB @ +4 dBu
- Distortion (THD): Typ. 0.008 Percent @ +4 dBu, 1kHz, Gain 1
- Crosstalk: Typ. -89.5 dB @ 1kHz
- Roll-Off Filter Section
- Type: 12 dB/oct, Butterworth
- Input: ±15 dB, Variable
- Low Cut: 10Hz to 400Hz, Variable
- High Cut: 2.5kHz to 30kHz, Variable
- Graphic Equaliser
- Type: Analog 31-Band Equaliser
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz in 31 1/3-Octave Bands (ISO Frequencies)
- Bandwidth: 1/3 Octave
- Control Range: ±6 dB or ±12 dB (Switchable)
- Limiter Section
- Attack/Release: 20 msec / 90 msec
- Threshold: -6 dB to +22 dB (off), Variable
- LED Metre: Gain Reduction, 20 / 10 / 3 / 1 dB
- Noise Generator
- Type: Pink Noise, Off to 0 dBu, Variable
- LED Level Metre: -24 / -12 / -6 / 0 dB
- Function Switches
- FBQ: Activates The FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Audio In/Out: Switch To Bypass The Equaliser Function
- I/O Metre In/Out: Switches The Metre Display From Input to Output
- Range: Shifts The Maximum Cut/Boost Range For All 31 Bands
- Limiter: Activates The Limiter
- Pink Noise: Activate The Noise Generator
- Activates The Subwoofer Output
- Input/Output Level: 8-Segment LED Display: -24 / -18 / -12 / -6 / 0 / +6 / +12 dB / CLIP
- Subwoofer: 4-Segment LED Display: -18 / -12 / 0 / +12 dB
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 35W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Height: 133 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 138 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.