Shure KSM353/ED Ribbon Microphone
Shure KSM353/ED Ribbon MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 67112View Full Description
Buy on finance from £61.96 per month Finance from £61.96 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Roswellite Ribbon Element
Unlike traditional ribbon microphones the Shure KSM353/ED includes a Roswellite ribbon element which not only is stronger than traditional elements but can withstand higher sound pressure levels. The Roswellite ribbon element has a high tensile strength and shape memory to provide advanced resilience even at extreme sound pressure levels.
Patended Ribbon Motor
Featuring a patented custom ribbon motor assembly the Shure KSM353 tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response.
Robust All Metal Construction
With a sleek chrome body and grille the Shure KSM353 not only sounds professional but looks it too. The all metal construction extends right down to the double shielded transformer which additionally helps to reduce radio frequency and magnetic interference.
Included In The Box
- 1 x KSM353/ED Ribbon Microphone
- 1 x ShureLock Wire Rope Shock Mount
- 1 x Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 x Polishing Cloth
- 1 x Velveteen Pouch
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premium symmetrical audio
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material
- Roswellite ribbon provides high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory
- Patented ribbon motor tailors bass response without attenuating overall output
- Double shielded full size transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output
- Suitable for vocal, acoustic instruments and concert hall applications
- Legendary sure quality and robust metal construction
- ShureLock wire rope shock mount for secure mounting with impressive isolation
- Includes locking aluminium flight case
- Transducer Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: 330 Ω
- SPL (Max): 146 dB
- Sensitivity: -53.5 dBV/Pa (2.11 mV/Pa)
- Finish: Silver
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 633 g
- Height: 157.5 mm
- Width: 48.3 mm
- Depth: 48.3 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.