SSL MadiXtreme 64
SSL MadiXtreme 64Details
Product Ref: 17337View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.30 per month Finance from £19.30 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Expansive MADI Connectivity
The MadiXtreme 64 is a an expansion card designed for a range of SSL units, providing you with you a PCIe audio card for both mac and PC offering up to 64 simultaneous I/Os in a compact and easy to install card. The MadiXtreme 64 utilises Fibre Optic MADI technology with the revolutionary PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology to achieve exceptional audio quality throughout. The lossless optical MADI connection is the ideal partner for the SSL’s Alpha-Link audio converters. The high speed and exceptional bandwidth ensures maximum performance value and audio quality, with the drivers being fully multi-client capable, allowing you to access the device from several different applications as well as allowing multiple cards per system. It also included a Wordclock Connector (software controlled as input or output) allowing you to run up to a maximum sample bit rate of 192kHz, making it ideal for live recordings and installations alike.
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 1x MADI I/O (optical)
- Channel count: 56/64 Ch@44.1/48k, 28/32 Ch@88.2/96k, 14/16 Ch@176.4/192k
- 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
- Ideal for use with SSL’s Alpha-Link Audio Converters
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.