dbx 560A Compressor/Limiter
dbx 560A Compressor/LimiterDetails
Product Ref: 60078View Full Description
Spend another £41.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
OverEasy and Hard-Knee CompressionOne of the reasons this compression/limiter unit is so well received is the unique OverEasy compression, allowing for smooth-sounding compression that delivers a more natural feel over a range of dynamic sources. This form of compression is ideal for varying dynamic sources such as vocals or stringed instruments. The classic hard-knee compression provides a reversion to the vintage sounding compression, helping to control more transient audio such as that from drums and pianos.
The 500 Series
dbx has a long and venerated past with modular processors dating back to the classic 900 series, which are still mainstays in many professional recording studios. The new 500 Series modules continue that tradition offering legendary dbx processing with modern design.
- OverEasy® or classic hard knee compression with dbx’s ultra-musical program dependent attack and release times
- Compression ratio variable from 1:1 through infinity:1 to -1:1
- Precise RMS gain reduction and input/output meter displays with calibration control for different operating levels
- True RMS level detection
- Exclusive Infinity+ compression using negative ratios
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: 40kΩ balanced, 20kΩ unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- CMRR: >40 dB; typically >55 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 30Ω , unbalanced 15Ω
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, + 0/-0.5 dB; 0.5 Hz – 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- THD+Noise: Dynamic Range: >119 dB
- Compression Gain Adjustment Range: Variable from -20 dB to +20 dB
- Compressor Threshold Range: -40 dBu to +20 dBu
- Compressor Threshold Characteristic: Selectable OverEasy® or Hard Knee
- Compressor Ratio: Variable 1:1 to ∞ :1 thru to -1:1; 60dB Maximum Compression
- Compressor Attack Time: Program-Dependent; Typically 15ms for 10dB, 5ms for 20dB, 3ms for 30dB
- Compressor Release Time: Program-Dependent; Typically 8ms for 1dB, 80ms for 10dB, 400ms for 50dB; 125dB/Sec Rate
- Power Requirements: +/- 16VDC
- Current Draw: 60mA per power rail
- Power Draw: 1.92 watts
- Rack System Compatibility: 500 Series Compatible Power-frame
- Rack Space: 1 Slot
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.25” x 1.5” x 6” (13.34cm x 3.81cm x 15.24cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.77 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.