Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre
Focusrite Scarlett OctoPreDetails
Special Offer - Focusrite's Plug-In Collective brings monthly plug-in deals to all registered customers of any Focusrite product.
Product Ref: 83772View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.48 per month Finance from £10.48 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
World-Class 2nd Generation Scarlett Mic Preamps
The Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre is a premium-quality, 8-channel preamplifier featuring eight world-class 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps. The natural sounding Scarlett mic preamps help to bring definition to the forefront, picking up every nuance of your source material, ideal for capturing studio-grade recordings. The Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal 8-channel expansion preamp for Scarlett interfaces as well as any other digital interface featuring ADAT inputs.
This robust yet lightweight preamp unit is the ideal choice for increasing the number of inputs in your studio. In addition to the eight Scarlett mic preamps, the OctoPre also includes eight balanced line inputs as well as dual front-panel instrument inputs for recording both instruments and vocals with ease. The mic/line inputs feature high headroom, with low noise and minimal distortion, perfect for a range of audio sources from guitars and keyboard to drums and vocals. The instrument inputs also feature extended headroom for louder sources.
Precision A-D Conversion
The precision A-D Conversion the OctoPre delivers has a sample rate ranging up to 192kHz, providing exceptional audio quality for all inputs. The impressive sample rate complements the Scarlett preamps, providing an ultra-clean tone that will pick up every nuance of your original audio. 48V Phantom power is also available on every channel for connecting condenser microphones, perfect for capturing studio-grade vocal recordings and more. The eight channels feature a Pad button, which provide extra headroom for your input, ideal for recording louder audio sources such as drums and electric guitars.
Design & Connectivity
The lightweight yet robust construction of the Scarlett OctoPre makes it ideal for studio and live use alike, being easy to transport as well as being easily mounted to a rack, taking up only 1U of space. The front-panel features all the major controls including two instrument inputs and level control for all channels. The highly-accurate 5-segment LED meter provides precision monitoring for all your inputs, allowing you to keep an eye on your levels. ADAT outputs give you the ability to connect to any interface or digital system using the ADAT optical inputs, with the analog line outputs allowing you to feed an analog console while recording with the digital outputs.
The stand-alone design means it’s ideal for using in conjunction with other Scarlett digital interfaces, providing eight additional inputs for your recording setup. The OctoPre also features state-of-the-art digital clocking with World Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices. Additionally, the OctoPre comes complete with the Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite as well as the Softube Time & Tone bundle, both exceptional plug-in bundles that feature studio-grade effects and processing tools.
- Scarlett OctoPre
- Getting Started Guide
- Power Cable
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.