Focal Trio6 BE 2 in 1 Monitoring System, Red (Single)
Focal Trio6 BE 2 in 1 Monitoring System, Red (Single)Details
Product Ref: 72379View Full Description
Buy on finance from £53.22 per month Finance from £53.22 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Three-Way Design
The Focal Trio6 BE is designed to deliver studio-grade audio quality in a compact and innovative monitor design. The three-way design features a 8'' subwoofer, 5'' woofer and a 1'' Beryllium inverted dome tweeter for exceptional high-end performances and pulsing, deep low-end response.The 8'' subwoofer is constructed from a composite sandwich cone, complemented by its integrated large port, making it easier to position near the front wall and maintaining excellent low-frequency linearity. The large front port ensures consistence performance regardless of SPL levels. The 5'' composite sandwich cone woofer is incorporated in an isolated chamber within the speaker cabinet, optimising its acoustic performance and audio quality. The two-front facing ports provide optimal bass reflex, allowing the monitor to perform the same in both two-way and three-way configuration. The 1'' pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter delivers wide dispersion and exceptional frequency response resulting in a transparent yet powerful audio performance. The audio linearity and quick dynamics produce an unrivaled impulse response. The three-way configuration combines all these components to deliver exceptional, studio-grade audio fidelity and acoustic response, while retaining its transparent qualities, perfect for referencing mixes and mastering audio
As well as the three-way configuration, the Focal Trio6 can be configured as a two-way monitor also. This innovative design makes it the perfect tool for monitoring and references mixes, giving you an overview of what they will sound like on different configurated speakers. The two-way configuration works by enabling only the 5'' woofer and the tweeter giving you a more limited frequency range of 90Hz to 20kHz. This provides the perfect setting for checking the quality of a mix in relation to different playback system such as TVs or car systems. The middle frequency range is critical to a good mix, and this two-way configuration allows you to zone in on certain frequencies and ensure the levels are right and hitting in the right range.
This powerhouse of a monitor features a range of premium-quality components that result in its exceptional audio quality and innovative functionality. One of the most unique aspects of the design is the rotating baffle. The rotating baffle allows you to optimise the position of your speakers (whether they are horizontal or vertical) to ensure maximum efficiency. The baffle is capable or rotating a full 360 degrees in 90 degree increments for added versatility.
- Two monitors in one with remote switching: a quick and effective way to compare the mix translated to a compromised speaker system
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: state-of-the-art speaker design and material producing wide uncompromised dynamics, linearity, and wide dispersion
- W composite sandwich cone: state-of-the-art speaker material producing a neutral, distortion-free sound
- Rotating baffle facilitates both horizontal and vertical setups
- LF and HF shelving, 160Hz EQ simplifier room integration
- High SPL accommodates all musical styles
- Remote pedal (not supplied) switching for FOCUS mode (two-way or three-way configuration)
- Three control knobs for adjusting low and high frequencies and 160Hz notch
- 3-Way Mode: 35Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 2-way mode (Focus): 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 3-Way Mode: 115dB SPL (peak at 1m)
- 2-way mode (Focus): 105dB SPL (peak at 1m)
- Type/Impedance: Electronically balanced / 10KOhms
- Connectors: XLR
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu ou -10dBv
- Main Voltage: 230V (class T fuse 1.6A fuse rating) - 115V (class T fuse 3.5 A fuse rating)
- Wiring: Detachable IEC power cable
Indicators And Controls
- Rear Panel: Input sensitivity selector (+4dBu/-10dBV) Low frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 35 to 250Hz) High frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 4.5 to 40kHz) EQ low-mid frequencies (+/- 3dB at 160Hz, Q factor = 1) FOCUS input / FOCUS output
- Bass: 200W, class G
- Midrange: 150W, class G
- Treble: 100W, class AB
- LED: Focus mode on, audio clipping and protection indicated by LED on front panel
- Dimensions including 4 rubber feet (HxWxD): 201/2" x 1015/16" x 143/16" (520 x 278 x 360mm)
- Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.