Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link
£30.00 RRP £57.60
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 04 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £2.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link
- Turn Your Computer into a Guitar Amp
- Playback Function for Playing Along with Your Music
- Powered via USB - No Additional Power Supply Required
- High-Quality Components, Rugged Design
Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link— This Guitar-to-USB interface lets you plug your guitar in and turn your Mac or PC into a guitar amp and stomp box. Play along to your favourite tracks or record your own ideas!
Product Ref: 10829
Plug your guitar into your computer with ease, thanks to the UCG102. This USB interface, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via the 1/4" input jack and then sends signal directly to your computer. With the included software, you can use your computer as a guitar amp/stomp box and recording software without the need for additional hardware. You can plug in headphones or active monitor speakers via the 1/4" headphone jack and use the Phones volume dial. This interface also has a Clip LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a Hi/Lo level selector.
Amazing Included Software!
Get creative with Native Instruments' "AC Box Guitar Combo," which emulates one of the most iconic 1960s British amps with its original cabinet impulse response, Tremolo effect, spring Reverb and Treble Boost pedal. There's also a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes for stunningly real amplifier tones. Use the variable-speed virtual tape deck to play along with your favorite artists and backing tracks, or to record your own ideas.
- Connector: 1/4" TRS
- Input Impedance: 250 kΩ
- Input Impedance: 400 kΩ
- Connector: 1/4" TRS
- Output Impedance: Approx. 50 Ω
- Max. Output Pegel: -2 dBu, 2 x 3.7 mW @100 Ω
- Connector: type A
- Converter: 16-bit Converter
- Sample Rate: 32.0 / 44.1 / 48 kHz
- USB Connection: 5 v - 100 mA max.
Physical Specs (Approx)
- Height: 1" (24.6 mm)
- Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Depth: 3 3/4" (95.6 mm)
- Cable Length: 5 9/10" (15 cm)
- Weight: 0.198 lbs / 0.09 kg
- Operating System: Win XP/ Mac OS X. Please refer to the Behringer website for USB Audio drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor Min. (PC): Pentium 700 MHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz
- Processor Min. (Mac): G4 733 MHz / Intel Core Duo 1.66
- RAM (PC): 256 MB
- RAM (Mac): 512 MB
- Driver (Windows): High-performance driver BEHRINGER USB AUDTIO for Win 98 (SE) / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Driver (Mac OS X): Core Audio
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Mixer||£277.00|
|Alesis Guitar Link Plus USB Audio Interface||£19.99|
|Behringer U-Control UCA222 USB Audio Interface||£23.00|
|Line 6 Pod Studio GX USB Audio Interface||£79.00|
|Behringer UCA202 Audio Interface||£23.00|
|Allen and Heath ZED-10 USB Compact Stereo Mixer||£173.00|
|Alesis Mic Link USB Audio Interface||£24.99|
|Avid Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express||£179.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.