Behringer UCG102 Guitar Link
Product Ref: 10829
Behringer UCG102 Guitar LinkDetails
This Guitar-to-USB interface lets you plug your guitar in and turn your Mac or PC into a guitar amp and stomp box. Play along to your favourite tracks or record your own ideas!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Plug your guitar into your computer with ease, thanks to the UCG102. This USB interface, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via the 1/4" input jack and then sends signal directly to your computer. With the included software, you can use your computer as a guitar amp/stomp box and recording software without the need for additional hardware. You can plug in headphones or active monitor speakers via the 1/4" headphone jack and use the Phones volume dial. This interface also has a Clip LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a Hi/Lo level selector.
Amazing Included Software!
Get creative with Native Instruments' "AC Box Guitar Combo," which emulates one of the most iconic 1960s British amps with its original cabinet impulse response, Tremolo effect, spring Reverb and Treble Boost pedal. There's also a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes for stunningly real amplifier tones. Use the variable-speed virtual tape deck to play along with your favorite artists and backing tracks, or to record your own ideas.
- Connector: 1/4" TRS
- Input Impedance: 250 kΩ
- Input Impedance: 400 kΩ
- Connector: 1/4" TRS
- Output Impedance: Approx. 50 Ω
- Max. Output Pegel: -2 dBu, 2 x 3.7 mW @100 Ω
- Connector: type A
- Converter: 16-bit Converter
- Sample Rate: 32.0 / 44.1 / 48 kHz
- USB Connection: 5 v - 100 mA max.
Physical Specs (Approx)
- Height: 1" (24.6 mm)
- Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Depth: 3 3/4" (95.6 mm)
- Cable Length: 5 9/10" (15 cm)
- Weight: 0.198 lbs / 0.09 kg
- Operating System: Win XP/ Mac OS X. Please refer to the Behringer website for USB Audio drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor Min. (PC): Pentium 700 MHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz
- Processor Min. (Mac): G4 733 MHz / Intel Core Duo 1.66
- RAM (PC): 256 MB
- RAM (Mac): 512 MB
- Driver (Windows): High-performance driver BEHRINGER USB AUDTIO for Win 98 (SE) / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Driver (Mac OS X): Core Audio
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.