Yamaha EMX2 500w Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX2 500w Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX2 combines a mixer and amplifier for an extremely user-friendly product. Built primarily for first time users, the EMX2 condenses the essentials of sound engineering into one portable device. The four stereo inputs make it a great device for singer-songwriters, small bands or public speaking performances. Yamaha have built the EMX2 for anyone looking for an affordable and portable gig companion.
Product Ref: 66455View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.42 per month Finance from £9.42 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small Size, Big Possibilities
There are many environments where having masses of equipment is not feasible or necessary. The EMX2’s small size and multiple functions means it is great for use in office spaces, chapels, karaoke nights and gigs. The four channels makes it ideal for microphones and there are two ¼’’ instrument cable inputs for versatility. The master EQ features the SPEECH setting, so you can tailor the sound to suit a speaking performance at the touch of a button. The AUX inputs mean you can play audio from an MP3 or computer, which is perfect for pubs and small venues.
A Good Performance Every Time
Yamaha have equipped the EMX2 with plenty of features to keep your performances dynamic. There are four types of reverb: Hall, Room, Plate, and Echo. These keep your sound atmospheric and textured, eliminating the need for extra equipment. The Feedback Suppressor is a one button solution to all the spontaneous feedback issues that occur at venues. The 1 knob EQ has specific settings designed for speech, music, and bass boosting. This supplies an easy and quick way of making your sound great.
- Height: 147 mm
- Width: 375 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Weight: 4.2 KG
- Mains Power: AC 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Mono Inputs: 4
- Stereo Inputs: 3
- Outputs: Speakers [L, R] Monitor Out [L, R] Subwoofer Out
- Bus: 1 Stereo, 1 Effect
- DSP Processor: SPX Algorithm Reverb 4 Programs, MASTER EQ (Speech to Music), Feedback Suppressor
- Maximum Output Power at 4Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006): 250 W + 250 W
- Maximum Output Power at 8Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006) : 170 W + 170 W
Input Channel Function:
- Pad: 26 dB (CH1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported (CH4)
- EQ High: 8kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Mid: 2.5kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Low: 100 Hz +15 dB / -15 dB
- Input to Speakers: +1 dB/-4 dB (40Hz to 20kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Input to Speakers: 0.2 at 13.8W (40Hz to 20kHz), 0.4 at 23.2W (1kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: 0.05 at +10 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz), 0.009 at +20 dBu (1kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: Input to Speakers -68 dBu (40Hz to 20kHz) Input to Monitor Out -99 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Crosstalk: -80 dB (1kHz)
- Load Protection: DC- Fault
- Amplifier Protection: Overheat Protection, Over Current Protection
- Power Consumption: 35W (Idle) / 90W (1/8 Power)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.