Yamaha EMX2 500W Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX2 500W Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX2 Powered Mixer combines an efficient 500W amplifier with an user-friendly mixer. Perfect for first-time users with no previous audio experience, the EMX2 is incredibly easy to configure thanks to the onboard feedback suppressor and 1-knob Master EQ. The Yamaha EMX2 features a range of input connectors that a suitable for a variety of sources, along with L/R output connectors and switchable impedance for passive PA speakers. Complete with a robust yet lightweight housing, the EMX2 powered mixer can be used for live performances, small outdoor events, spoken word presentations and much more.
Product Ref: 66455View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.05 per month Finance from £8.05 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile and Powerful
The Yamaha EMX2's flexible connectivity can accommodate up to four microphones for singing along with musical instruments, or speaking/making announcements along with BGM or recorded audio from a portable playback device. The phantom power and high-impedance input capability is suitable for connecting high-performance condenser microphones and guitars directly without any external equipment. Additionally, the 500W output and switchable impedance is suitable for powering passive loudspeaker setups.
Shape Your Sound
The 1-Knob Master EQ™ function is perfect for adding the final touch to your sound, allowing you to apply optimised EQ settings by simply turning a control knob. The SPEECH setting is designed for meetings, seminars and conferences that require clear, defined speech. MUSIC offers a more balanced sound that is perfect for acoustic instruments and band performances, and BASS BOOST is suitable for DJ performances or audio playback that requires deep, rich bass.
Onboard Yamaha Reverbs
The EMX2 powered mixer is equipped with four high-quality reverb effects that were developed by Yamaha's sound specialists. Controlled via a single knob, these effects allow you to add an atmospheric touch to both vocal and instrumental performances. The HALL mimics the sound characteristics of a large concert hall, PLATE produces a more classic and defined sound while ROOM adds a more intimate sound to performances and ECHO gives instruments or vocals a professional edge.
- Height: 147 mm
- Width: 375 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Weight: 4.2 KG
- Mains Power: AC 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Mono Inputs: 4
- Stereo Inputs: 3
- Outputs: Speakers [L, R] Monitor Out [L, R] Subwoofer Out
- Bus: 1 Stereo, 1 Effect
- DSP Processor: SPX Algorithm Reverb 4 Programs, MASTER EQ (Speech to Music), Feedback Suppressor
- Maximum Output Power at 4Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006): 250 W + 250 W
- Maximum Output Power at 8Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006) : 170 W + 170 W
Input Channel Function:
- Pad: 26 dB (CH1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported (CH4)
- EQ High: 8kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Mid: 2.5kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Low: 100 Hz +15 dB / -15 dB
- Input to Speakers: +1 dB/-4 dB (40Hz to 20kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Input to Speakers: 0.2 at 13.8W (40Hz to 20kHz), 0.4 at 23.2W (1kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: 0.05 at +10 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz), 0.009 at +20 dBu (1kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: Input to Speakers -68 dBu (40Hz to 20kHz) Input to Monitor Out -99 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Crosstalk: -80 dB (1kHz)
- Load Protection: DC- Fault
- Amplifier Protection: Overheat Protection, Over Current Protection
- Power Consumption: 35W (Idle) / 90W (1/8 Power)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.