Tascam CD-A550 CD Player & Cassette Deck
Product Ref: 26321
Tascam CD-A550 CD Player & Cassette DeckDetails
A broadcast-worthy rackmounted CD and Tape combination player from Tascam. Ready to go with power on play functionality, shock-proof internal preset memory and a 55-key wireless remote control.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TASCAM has updated its best-selling combination CD players/cassette recorders to the CD-A550. Like TASCAM's CD-200, the new model uses TEAC's new CD-5020A drive mechanism, designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. New features include MP3 and WAV file playback, CD Text display, Auto Cue and Auto Ready. Also new is the digital output and pitch control for both the CD and cassette mechanisms.
The CD-A550 is a combination CD player and cassette recorder with unbalanced phono inputs and outputs. Contractor-specific features such as power-on play, a wired remote control, rackmountable design and CD shock memory ensure reliable performance.
- RCA unbalanced inputs/outputs for Tape and CD
- RCA coaxial output for CD digital out
- CD-Tape continuous play
- CD to Tape dubbing include Edit dubbing
- Power on play (CD and Tape), Power on record (Tape only)
- Mono mix (CD and Tape)
- 3 U Rack mountable
- CD-DA (support CD-R and CD-RW disc), MP3 and WAV file play
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, Cue Call and Incremental Play
- Shock-proof memory
- Pitch control for CD (±12.5%) and cassette (±10%)
- Auto reverse cassette playback and recording
- Dolby B noise reduction
- REC mute
- Tape type: normal, chrome and metal (play only)
- 55-key Wireless Remote control
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.