Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier Mic
Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier MicDetails
Product Ref: 52836View Full Description
Spend another £69.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Tascam DR-10CS connects to your Sennheiser lavalier microphone to create a compact recording system that is ideal suited to events where mobility is needed such as weddings, TV and theater productions
The DR-10CS recorder features both input and output connections, allowing the device to be used either standalone, or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the unit acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording.
Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. The DR-10CS's dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so you have a backup in case of distortion. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
- Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
- 48kHz/24-bit mono digital recording
- Uses standard microSD/microSDHC card media (up to 32GB)
- Dual Recording feature captures a safety track in case of distortion
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder (All keys cannot operate during recording)
- Limiter and low-cut filter on input
- Auto gain control
- Records BWF file timestamped with time of day clock
- Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time. (There is on/off setting, but the time is 15 minutes fixed when turn it on)
- OEL display for easy visibility in any light condition
- More than 8hours recording on a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created with text file on PC and transferred to DR-10CS via USB connection
- Recording Media: microSD card (64 MB to 2 GB), microSDHC card (4 to 32 GB)
- SD Card Slot: Push-Push type (Guard cover mounted)
- Recording Format: WAV (BWF)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Channels: 1 (mono)
- Analog Audio Input: 1/8'' (3.5 mm) TRS jack with screw-lock (For Sennheiser lavalier microphones)
- Mic Input: Mic Input Gain: Low, Mid, High
- Headphones: 1/8'' (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack (dual mono operation)
- USB Connector: Micro-B type (4 pin) Maximum Output: USB 2.0 high speed mass storage
- Power: 1x AAA battery (alkaline or NiMH) USB bus power
- Battery Operating Time: Alkaline Battery (EVOLTA): About 10 hours
- RTC Battery: 1x lithium (soldered in)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2 x 2.2 x 1'' (52 x 55.6 x 24.4 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g) with batteries, 1.8 oz (51 g) without batteries
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.