Tascam DP-008EX 8-Channel POCKETSTUDIO
Tascam DP-008EX 8-Channel POCKETSTUDIODetails
The Tascam DP-008EX 8-Channel POCKETSTUDIO is a compact 8-track digital multitrack recorder that's easy to use and has built-in microphones for professional-sounding recordings, your own music sketch pad. Song ideas can happen anywhere, with the DP-008EX you're ready wherever and whenever creativity strikes. The DP-008EX has two condenser microphones built directly into the front of the unit, so you can record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime with no need to carry around extra equipment or spend time setting up. Modelled on Tascam's top-selling DR series microphones, you can be sure you're working with high-quality technology.
Product Ref: 33364View Full Description
Spend another £61.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Optimally designed for on-the-spot recording, there are no unnecessary controls complicating the process, allowing you to get your ideas down quickly and easily. Designed with analog functionality and dedicated control knobs, the 8-Channel POCKETSTUDIO is the simplest-to-use songwriting scratchpad available.
The ultra-lightweight design of the DP-008EX ensures true portability, weighing only 610g, you can carry it around in your backpack or gig bag so it's always ready to go when you are. With its built-in metronome and chromatic tuner, there's no need to carry extra equipment around with you.
The POCKETSTUDIO has two input terminals by phone-jack, allowing you to connect an external microphone, an electric or acoustic guitar or a line-level device like a synthesiser. An optional conversion cable will allow you to connect tablet devices.
The DP-008EX records to widely available SD/SDHC memory cards, there's even a 2GB card included. Connect it to your computer with USB 2.0 for high-speed data transferring.
Features and Specifications
For further information about the Tascam DP-008EX, please download the Owner's Manual PDF from the link below.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-3dB, INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)
- Distortion: Less than 0.05 (INPUT (LINE) to LINE OUT)
- S/N Ratio: More than 81 dB (INPUT (MIC/LINE to LINE OUT)
- Recording Media: SD Card (512MB - 2GB), SDHC Card (4GB - 32GB)
- File System: TASCAM original (MTR partition), FAT32 (FAT partition)
- Connectors: XLR-3-31 (1: GND, 2: HOT, 3: COLD), BALANCED
- Input Impedance: 2.4 kohms
- Nominal Input Level: -8dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +8dBu
- Connectors: 6.3mm (1/4") TS-jack, UNBALANCED
- Input Impedance: 10 kohms or more (INPUT A:MIC/LINE, 1M ohm (INPUT A: GUITAR)
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBV
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBV
- Headroom: 16 dB
- Built-in microphones: Omni-directional condenser microphone x 2
- Connectors: RCA pin-jack
- Nominal output level: -10 dBV
- Maximum output level: +6 dBV
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Mini Jack
- Nominal output level: -10dBV
- Maximum output level: +6 dBV
- Connectors: USB Mini-B type 4-pin
- Maximum output level: 20mW+20mW or more (THD+N less than 0.1 , 32 ohms loaded)
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries (Alkaline or nickel-metal battery)
- Dimensions (mm): W 221 x H 44.3 x D 126.5
- Weight (g): 610 (without batteries)
- Includes: 2 GB SD Card, AA Batteries x 4, USB Cable (80cm), Owner's Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.