Sennheiser XSW 2-ME2 Lavalier Microphone Set, E Band
Sennheiser XSW 2-ME2 Lavalier Microphone Set, E BandDetails
The Sennheiser XSW 2-ME2 Lavalier Microphone Set is the perfect all-in-one wireless system for spoken word presentations. Operating within the 863MHz to 865MHz frequency range, the XSW 2-ME2 delivers quick and easy set up thanks to automatic frequency search and synchronisation via RF remote channel while professional True Diversity technology ensures flawless signal transmission. Providing wireless freedom that is suitable for any performance environment, the Sennheiser XSW 2-ME2 delivers natural vocal reproduction and reliable operation.
Product Ref: 90189View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.21 per month Finance from £10.21 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Excellent live sound thanks to Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas for reliable signal transmission
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
- Frequency Range: 863MHz - 865MHz, E Band
- Switching Bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Frequencies: 8 Banks with 12 Factory-Preset Channels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥103dBa
- THD: ≥0.9 Percent
- AF Frequency Response: 80Hz - 14kHz
- Transmitter Synchronisation: 2.4GHz, Low power OQPSK
EM-XSW 2 Receiver
- Receiver Principle: Double Superheterodyne
- Diversity Principle: Antenna Switching Diversity via Internal Antennas
- Sensitivity: < 3 μ at 52dB (A) RMS S/N
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Squelch: Switchable from 3dBμV to 28dBμV (Via Pilot Tone)
- Audio Output Connectors:
- Unbalanced: 1/4'' (6.3mm) Jack
- Balanced: XLR
- Maximum AF Output:
- Unbalanced: +6dBu
- Balanced: +12dBu
- Power Supply: 12V DC Nom. / 30mA
- Housing Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 200mm x 42mm x 127mm
- Weight: 680g
SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Audio Input: 3.5mm Jack
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries, 1.5V
- Adjustment of Transmitter Sensivity: 0dB to -30dB, Adjustable in 10dB Steps
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 71mm x 96mm x 28mm
- Weight: 95g
ME 2-2 Lavalier Microphone
- Transducer Principle: Condenser, Pre-Polarised
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
What's In The Box?
- 1 x EM-XSW 2 Receiver
- 1 x SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 2-2 Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x NT 12-5 CW Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Rackmount Kit
- 1 x Pouch
- User Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.