View Full Description
Simplicity at its best
You already have enough on your mind when it comes to performing. So why would you want to spend hours trying to set something up? With a Sennheiser XSW 2 Wireless System in your rig, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Getting your system up and running is a breeze. Automatic frequency management takes the pain out of frequency switching. And if you want to do it manually, you can do that too. The easy-to-navigate receiver interface makes finding and changing settings quick and easy.
Syncing your components is simple too. Just hold the SYNC button on your transmitter until the symbol flashes, then press SYNC on your receiver. That's it. All done. All that's left to do is make sure that everything is connected to the rest of your setup, and you're good to go.
Simplicity doesn't mean limited. XSW 2 systems put you in control. With similar controls to an XSW 1 receiver, your XSW 2 receiver offers the same intuitive operation that lets you get setup in seconds. However, a selection of powerful upgrades further enhances the flexibility of your system.
Firstly, the display. You can view in-depth information about your active channel, channel bank, and specific frequency. Plus, you can see which antenna is currently in use, as well as RF and AF signal strength. And all of this can be done at a glance. You don't have to wade through menus or settings. Simply look over at the display, and you can see everything that you need to in a clear, easy to understand format.
Then there's the external antennas. True diversity operation keeps your signal clean and clear, automatically switching between your receiver's antennas to give you the best possible performance. Each antenna is linked to their own dedicated receiver module. The system detects which module has the best signal strength at any particular time, and selects the one that's strongest for receiving your signal.
The system you can rely on
You're all setup. You're on stage. And you're ready to get this show on the road. Nothing can ruin that feeling. Especially with an XSW 2 system by your side. Whether it's once a week, or five times a day, you can count on true Sennheiser quality to get you through every single performance without a hitch.
It's not just about the wireless performance either. Sennheiser products are built to last. From the back of the van, to the cramped stage side, and back home again. You want your gear to be able to endure every single part of your performance, both on and off the stage. And with Sennheiser's dedication to quality and reliability, that's exactly what you get.
The miniature mic with massive potential
It's discreet, it's versatile, and it sounds phenomenal. With the ME2-II by your side, you'll be ready for anything. Vocals, speech, instruments and more. This miniature microphone can capture your sound source with outstanding results. And you don't have to keep it hidden indoors...
Whether you're on stage, or out in the field, the ME2-II condenser puts your sound on the map. Offering exceptional intelligibility for vocals and speech, you can mount the mic to clothing with ease, making it ideal for presentations, theatre, and more. The matte black finish and compact design make it easy to conceal, whilst the omnidirectional polar pattern provides a variety of positioning options. And with excellent resistance to wind noise, you can capture high-quality audio in all kinds of environments.
In the box
- 1 x EM-XSW 2 Receiver
- 1 x SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 2-2 Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x NT 12-5 CW Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Rackmount Kit
- 1 x Pouch
- User Manual
- Excellent live sound thanks to Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas for reliable signal transmission
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
- Frequency Range: 863MHz - 865MHz, E Band
- Switching Bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Frequencies: 8 Banks with 12 Factory-Preset Channels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥103dBa
- THD: ≥0.9 Percent
- AF Frequency Response: 80Hz - 14kHz
- Transmitter Synchronisation: 2.4GHz, Low power OQPSK
EM-XSW 2 Receiver
- Receiver Principle: Double Superheterodyne
- Diversity Principle: Antenna Switching Diversity via Internal Antennas
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Squelch: Switchable from 3dBμV to 28dBμV (Via Pilot Tone)
- Audio Output Connectors:
- Unbalanced: 1/4'' (6.3mm) Jack
- Balanced: XLR
- Maximum AF Output:
- Unbalanced: +6dBu
- Balanced: +12dBu
- Power Supply: 12V DC Nom. / 30mA
- Housing Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 200mm x 42mm x 127mm
- Weight: 680g
SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Audio Input: 3.5mm Jack
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries, 1.5V
- Adjustment of Transmitter Sensivity: 0dB to -30dB, Adjustable in 10dB Steps
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 71mm x 96mm x 28mm
- Weight: 95g
ME 2-2 Lavalier Microphone
- Transducer Principle: Condenser, Pre-Polarised
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Maximum SPL: 130dB