PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Mixing System
PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Mixing SystemDetails
The new mixer from PreSonus features next-generation Active Integration technology, including a dual-core computing engine that packs over 64 times the processing power and an incredible 10,000 times more RAM than the previous model. Its sophisticated, integral communications also makes possible wireless control of the mixer without requiring an external computer.
Product Ref: 33336View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.75 per month Finance from £54.75 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring 32 Class A XMAX mic preamps with individually switched phantom power (plus an XMAX preamp for the Talkback input with always-on phantom), 32 line inputs, 14 aux mixes, 4 subgroups with variable output delay, Fat Channel dynamics processing and parametric EQ, a 48x34 FireWire S800 audio interface, and much more, StudioLive 32.4.2AI takes affordable digital mixing to a new level of sophistication.
- 33 mic high-headroom Class A XMAX mic pre-amplifiers (32 channels plus Talkback)
- 32 balanced TRS line inputs
- 4 subgroups
- 14 auxiliary mixes
- 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and Windows
- Capture 2.0 recording software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad available free from Apple App Store
- QMix-AI aux-control software for iPhone and iPod touch available free from Apple App Store
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and more
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 100 mm precision faders
- 6 mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- Analog ¼" insert (rear panel)
- Talkback System
- Stereo link for input channels, aux buses, and subgroups
- Phase reverse (main channels only)
- 4 internal digital effects-processors (2 reverbs, 2 delays), each with 50 customizable presets
- 16 31-band graphic equalizers
- 32 main inputs, each with XLR mic, ¼" line, and ¼" inserts 2 ¼" balanced stereo (L/R) aux inputs
- 1 XLR talkback-mic input with XMAX preamp, phantom power (always on), and level control
- Unbalanced RCA stereo (L/R) tape inputs and outputs
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wireless communications
- Rugged, non-flex steel chassis
- 100 mm long-throw faders
- Military-grade, quick-touch buttons
- BNC 12V lamp socket
For further features and specifications of the PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Mixing Console please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.