Behringer X32 RACK Digital Mixing Console
Behringer X32 RACK Digital Mixing ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 33252View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.44 per month Finance from £27.44 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The X32 Rack features updated firmware designed to improve workflow and includes a variety of new control options. The "Acoustic Integration" grants control over speaker and in-ear monitor systems whilst over 50 integrated FX plug-ins have been remastered for an excellent, updated performance. Users can use switchable expansion cards to connect to other mult-channel audio networks through USB, ADAT, ultranet, AES50 connectivity and more.
With a fluid, crisp and intuitive user interface, the digital mixer provides a smooth mixing experience. The X32 includes new scene management features with EQ functions such as a 100-band real time analyser, flexible library import/export capability and even faster FX editing. The front panel controls lets sound engineers adjust the live mix without the need for additional hardware. A 5" main display shows vital settings to monitor the mix and the high-contrast performance makes the mixer ideal for outdoor venues or whenever visibility is limited.
Acoustic Integration & 100-Band RTA
Working with Turbosound, Behringer have developed a system where mixers can easily integrate with speaker systems. The ultranet option allows streaming of up to 16-channels of excellent sound audio quality to a variety of Turbosound iQ speakers via a single CAT5 cable. The X32 Rack also includes a high-resolution 100-band real time analyser that features full bar and spectograph views to display audio energy distribution over time. Engineers may choose between large and combined views with large views displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, whilst combined views include the channel and bus EQ curves.
True Physical Modeling Plug-Ins
Behringer have added 16 new FX plug-ins to the X32 Rack mixing console for a combined total of over 50 different effects. The new plug-ins have been engineered on the basis of classic audio hardware such as Uei 1776 and Teletronix LA-2A compressors. There is also an innovative 5-band multiband compressor on-board the mixer. Finally, the digital mixing console allows for up to 4 studio-quality reverb within an 8 channel 31-band graphic EQ.
Show Management Tools
The Cue List is designed for adding scenes and snippets at different points of the show. The 500 cue entries can load any of the 100 scenes or snippets separately or at the same time for a flexible performance and operation that is simply unrivaled.
The Golden Preamp
Working with award-winning mic preamplifier designers MIDAS, the X32 Rack features brilliant mic preamps, programmable gain controls and A/D stages. The proprietary preamp captures every fine detail of the input signal source to deliver a truly fantastic performance full of clarity. The gain setting is fully programmable and covers a range of 72 dB with an accurate resolution of 0.5dB per step. Integrated with the analog input section are multi-channel A/D converters with an 114dB dynamic range for a performance with both low noise and distortion.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound applications
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, phones connector & talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad & iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components & parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's & full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA & 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250, Quantec QRS & more
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features 'unlimited' dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type - A connector providing file storage & uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets & system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Free future firmware updates downloadable from Behringer
- Number Of Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 AUX Channels, 8 FX Return Channels, 16 AUX Buses, 6 Matrices, Main LRC
- Internal Effects Engines, True Stereo/Mono: 8/16
- Internal Total Recall Scenes: 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D - D/A Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1/48 kHz, 114 dB Dynamic Range
- Local I/O Latency: 0.8 ms
- Network I/O Latency: 1.1 ms
- XLR Inputs, Programmable Mic Preamps: 16
- Talkback Mic Input, XLR: 1 External
- RCA Inputs/Outputs: 2/2
- XLR Outputs: 8
- Monitoring Outputs 1/4" TRS Balanced: 2
- AUX Inputs/Outputs, 1/4" TRS Balanced: 6/6
- Phones Outputs, 1/4" TRS: 1 Stereo (Front Panel)
- AES550 Ports, SuperMAC: 2
- Expansion Card Slot: 32 Channel Audio Input/Output, Various Standards
- P-16 Connector, Ultranet (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs/Outputs: 1/1
- Ethernet, RJ45, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
- USB Type A, Front Panel, For Audio and Data Export/Import: 1
- Mic Input Characteristics
- Preamp Design: MIDAS
- THD Noise, 20 dB Gain, 0 dBu Out: Input Impedance XLR Jack, Unbalanced/Balanced: 5kΩ / 10kΩ
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level, XLR: +23 dBu
- Phantom Power, Switchable Per Input: 48V
- Equivalent Input Noise Level, XLR (Input Shorted): -128 dBu
- CMRR, XLR, @ 20dB Gain (Typical): > 70 dB
- CMRR, XLR, @ 40 dB Gain: > 80 dB
- Input/Output Characteristics
- Frequency Range @ 48kHz Sample Rate: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 106dB
- A/D Dynamic Range: 109dB
- D/A Dynamic Range: 108dB
- Cross-Talk Rejection @ 1kHz: 100dB
- Output Level, XLR, Nominal/Max: +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR, Unbalanced/Balanced: 75Ω / 75Ω
- Input Impedance, TRS Jack, Unbalanced/Balanced: 20kΩ / 40kΩ
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS: +16 dBu
- Nominal Output Level, TRS: +4 dBu / +16 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS, Unbalanced/Balanced: 150Ω / 300Ω
- Phones Output Impedance/Level: 40Ω / +25 dBm
- Residual Noise Level, XLR and TRS: -87 dBu A-Weighted
- Main Screen: 5", 800 x 480, 262k Colour TFT
- Main Metre: 18-Segment (-45 dB To Clip)
- Switch-Mode Power Supply: Autorange 100-240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: 5°C - 40°C
- Height: 132 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 287 mmm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.