QSC TouchMix 30 Pro Digital Mixer
QSC TouchMix 30 Pro Digital MixerDetails
The QSC TouchMix 30 Pro Digital Mixer delivers features and functionality that will satisfy even the most demanding sound professionals while also producing outstanding results, quickly and easily. Equipped with 32 mixing channels - 24 mic/line, 6 line and stereo USB - and 16 outputs, the TouchMix 30 Pro is perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands performing in almost any live performance venue. The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design, not only resetting the bar for performance and value, but also redefining the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Product Ref: 79814View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.53 per month Finance from £46.53 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TouchMix 30 Pro is capable of recording 32 tracks of audio directly to an external USB hard hard with no computer required. All inputs plus a stereo mix are created in 32-bit Broadcast Wave format. Tracks can also be played back and mixed down on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post production applications.
The QSC TouchMix 30 Pro provides you with a comprehensive library of Channel Presets which help to ensure optimal sound quality and performance for any venue. These presets are not typical, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced live sound engineers spent months in live venues working with musicians, a range of instruments, popular microphones, pickups and speaker systems to develop a library of settings that are specifically designed for live sound reinforcement of both music and speech. Even the most experienced engineers will find that these presets allow them to produce a great mix in record time.
Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
Equipped with two real time analyzers on board, the TouchMix 30 Pro allows you to display one RTA along with the EQ of any currently selected input or output channel. The second, independent RTA can be assigned to display the audio signal of any output, the Cue buss or the Talkback microphone input.
Compact and Complete
Thanks to the unique and powerful touch screen interface, the TouchMix 30 Pro is a fully-featured digital mixing control that is small enough to be transported from venue to venue, or rack mounted with the optional accessory kit. The multi-touch, graphic touchscreen provides you with display of and access to all mix parameters. The parameters can be adjusted on the screen or via the physical rotary encoder, while frequently used functions can be accessed or controlled using the integrated hardware buttons.
TouchMix 30 Pro Control App
The QSC TouchMix 30 Pro supports complete wireless, remote control via any iOS or Android tablet or smartphone over Wi-Fi. Additionally, multiple devices can be used simultaneously which allows you to duplicate the mixers features. The Pro Control App also provides sound engineers the ability to limit a given device to control only specific mixes, or create personal monitor mixes with app controls limited to mix levels only.
- 32 inputs - 24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback
- 10'' colour, multi-touch capacitive touch screen graphic user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Intuitive work flow - simple for novices and fast for professionals
- Over 120 live sound channel presets for a wide range of sources and instruments
- Anti-Feedback, Room Tuning, Gain and Effects wizards
- Comprehensive, on-board info system guides and assists
- 4-band parametric EQ, variable high and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate, compressor and delay on all input channels
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalisation and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high and low-pass filters and limiter (may be linked for stereo)
- 8 DCA groups - 8 mute groups and 8 subgroups
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
- Six professional quality stereo DSP processors plus a pitch corrector
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy ''multing'' of inputs to mixer channels
- Copy and paste functions for easily duplicating mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more
- Monitor mixes - 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo
- Two pairs of the aux mixes can be routed to in-ear monitors direction
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive
- Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac computers
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Rack-mountable with optional accessory kit (sold separately)
- Display: 10'' (1024 x 600 pixel) Colour TFT, Capacitive Multi-Touch Sensing
- Inputs: 32 Total
- Mic/Line: 24 (20 XLR + 4 XLR Combo)
- Line: 6 Balanced 1/4'' TRS + Top Panel 1/8'' Stereo
- USB: 2 Stereo USB/MP3 Playback
- Input Talkback: 1 XLR (48V Available)
- Main L/R: XLR Line-Level
- Aux: 14, XLR Line-Level (May be Paired for Stereo)
- IEM: Stereo 2 TRS, (16? Min. Impedance) for Auxes 11/12 and 13/14
- Stereo Cue: TRS (Line or Headphone, 16? Min. Impedance)
- Monitor L/R: XLR, Line-Level
- Digital Connections:
- 2 USB A
- 1 USB B
- 1 RJ-45 (for Wi-Fi Router)
- Input Channel Processing:
- 4-Band Parametric EQ with High/Low Shelving Option
- Variable 24dB/Octave HPF and LPF
- Delay (100msec Maximum)
- Output Channel Processing:
- 1/3 Octave GEQ
- 6-Band Parametric EQ
- Variable HPF and LPF
- 12-Band Variable Notch Filters
- Sub Group Processing:
- 6-Band Parametric EQ with HPF and LPF
- Recording/Playback: 32 x 32 Tracks Direct to HHD or DAW (Mac OS)
- Eight DCA Groups (with Mutes)
- Eight Mute Groups
- Eight Sub Groups
- Solo in Place
- Effects:Professional Effects Engine with 6 Simultaneous
- Pitch Shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (Assignable to Any Mono Input Channel)
- Real Time Analyzer: 2 x 1/3 Octave
- 1 Assigned to the Selected Channel
- 1 with User Selectable Source
- Preset Memory:
- 99 User Scenes
- 120 Factory Presets
- 99 User Presets
- External Control: TouchMix Control App for iPad® and Android Tablets/Smartphones Controls All Mixer Functions via Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi: Requires User Supplied USB Wi-Fi Dongle or External Ethernet Wi-Fi Router (Recommended)
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB, Any Input to Any Output
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86dBu
- Crosstalk: -80dB
- S/N Ratio: -94dB
- Gain: 75dB (60dB Analog, 15dB Digital) - Microphone Inputs
- Maximum Input Level:
- XLR Mic/Line: +16dB
- TRS Mic/Line: +26dB
- TRS Line: +24dBu
- 1/8'' Stereo: 0dBv
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu (All Line-Level Outputs)
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Line Voltage/Power Requirements: 85W, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 7.5'' x 16.9'' x 18.1'' / 19cm x 42.9cm x 46cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 17.5lbs / 7.9kg
- Optional Accessories:
- TouchMix 30 Pro Tote Bag
- TouchMix 30 Pro Dust Cover
- TouchMix 30 Pro Rack Kit
- TouchMix 30 Pro Tablet Support Stand
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.