Mackie DC-16 AXIS System Control Surface
Mackie DC-16 AXIS System Control SurfaceDetails
Product Ref: 68417View Full Description
Buy on finance from £89.30 per month Finance from £89.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive, Ergonomic Layout
The DC-16 is one of the most flexible and versatile digital mixers available, with its range of digital connectivity as well as support for Dante connections, the mixer is ideal for a range of applications. The mixer itself features a streamlined, ergonomic layout which places each parameter and function in the optimal position. Providing instant access to every control, each channel is instantly accessible a the touch of a button, increasing the speed of your workflow. Navigation is also made easier thanks to the 'view groups' control and a mix selector, delivering a faster workflow compared to traditional 'bank' setups. The premium-quality visual display features full-colour, backlit TFT screens with variable brightness. These screens allow you to easily view your channels and parameters at a glance. Monitoring is taken care of by the 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segment GR meters per channel, giving you a visual representation of your levels at a quick glance.
The DC-16's design focuses on improving your workflow and streamlining complex functions as well as being highly customisable, catering to the users needs. The mixer features a wide range of customisable parameters and controls from choose which controls get immediate access to limiting controls for learner engineers. You can also pick and choose which channels you want to see, whether it be limiting the amount of channels for smaller projects or accessing a range of channels for larger projects.
Wireless Mixing via SmartBridge™
The mixer features integral support for up to three iPad devices, delivering an expanded high-resolution visual workspace and touchscreen capabilities. You can control up to three iPad devices simultaneously, with each iPad controlling a different control or parameter. You can customise the view on each of the iPad devices to control various mixing surfaces for optimal customisation. The iPad devices will also charge when plugged into the DC-16 as well as featuring dedicated wired control. The AXIS SmartBridge system delivers a 'grab and go' work giving you a seamless user experience. The SmartBridge system reacts when you take an iPad out, automatically switching to optimal mode for wireless mixing. If you decide to place the iPad back into the SmartBridge, it will remember your customised view choice and go back to where you let off.
Dante Integration and Connectivity
In addition to its streamlined layout and wireless mixing capabilities, the DC-16 also features a range of connections allowing you to connect the mixer to external devices. A 4x4 Dante connection is provided via dual locking etherCon producing uncompressed, multi-channel, low latency digital audio over a standard Ethernet network connection. Dante connections are great for digital musicians allowing you to connect your DC-16 to your DAW with ease for unparalleled audio quality and performance. In addition to the Dante connectivity, the DC-16 also features an XLR talkback input (handy for talking to artists as you record) as well as a 1/8'' stereo input and a control room/phones outputs (for connecting headphone directly to the interface).
- 17 full channel strips with Alps® 100mm motorized touch-sensitive faders
- Dedicated selected channel section with control for fast access to important parameters
- Mix selector and view groups deliver innovative navigation without preset banks
- Ergonomic layout with generous working space for easy access to all controls
- Large, full-colour backlit channel ID screens with class-leading readability
- Flexible channel labeling including name, colour and icon
- 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segment GR meters per channel
- Dedicated show display
- Automatically senses presence of up to three iPad devices and changes Master Fader operation to deliver tight integration and customised functionality
- Central iPad follows dedicated hardware controls for selected channel
- Unique history and fixed display iPad modes provide flexible workflow options
- Control up to four channels simultaneously from control surface and iPad devices
- Grab any iPad and go for instant wireless mixing from anywhere in the venue
- Wires recording and playback to central iPad
- Built-in charging for all three iPad devices
- Dedicated Wi-Fi router connection point
- All-steel chassis with aluminium front and back extrusions
- Low profile, compact design fits seamlessly into any workspace
- 4x4 Dante via dual locking etherCon
- XLR Talkback input
- 1/8 stereo input
- Control room/phones outputs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.