Behringer SD8 Digital Stage Box
Behringer SD8 Digital Stage BoxDetails
The Behringer SD8 Stage Box provides 8 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port Ultranet distribution hub. Designed to be the perfect solution for connecting onstage performances with the Front of House console and the rest of the world, the SD8 is extremely compact and is ideal for both permanent installations and mobile applications.
Product Ref: 67043View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach to both audio and build-quality, and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps. Behringer is proud to incorporate MIDAS designed preamps to ensure the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments.
When used as part of a complete X32 system, up to three SD8 Stage Boxes can be combined via the built-in AES50 ports to create up to 24 bidirectional channels and 24 balanced XLR outputs. The built-in Ultranet distribution hub has the ability to provide power and 16 channels of audio to 2 Behringer POWERPLAY P16-M personal monitoring mixers per SD8, all via CAT5e cabling - and without the need for any additional hardware. The SD8 also features two programmable inputs that are compatible with Hi-Z sources, allowing you to connect keyboards, acoustic guitars and more - no DI box required.
Remotely Controllable Preamps
Setting up the SD8 is extremely easy, with virtually all parameter control taking place at the console - including the award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, +48V phantom power, destination routing and more. All you have to do is place the SD8 in your desired position, run several CAT5e cables along with mic and instrument cables - and do the rest from the FOH console.
Klark Teknik SuperMac
Klark Teknik SuperMac - AES50-Compliant - technology delivers the high-capacity, ultra-low latency digital connectivity. Klark Teknik engineers worked hand-in-hand with Behringer to ensure the SD8 meets, and exceeds, the requirements demanded by todays discerning musicians and professional audio engineers.
- 8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps deliver audiophile sound quality
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMac networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 2-port Ultranet distribution hub for powered connection of 2 Behringer P-16M personal monitoring mixers
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with Ultranet networking
- Rack ears and protective bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading multiple units - no merger or router required
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330ft / 100m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis
- Designed and engineered by Behringer Germany
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.