Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone
Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone is perfect for capturing a range of sound sources with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. Featuring selectable pickup patterns - cardioid, omni and figure eight - along with frequency filters and input pads, the Behringer B-2 Pro is suitable for both live performances and studio recording sessions. The low-noise transformerless FET eliminates low-frequency distortion while the gold-plated XLR connector ensures outstanding signal integrity. The Behringer B-2 Condenser Microphone comes supplied with a heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and a sleek aluminium case.
Product Ref: 2080View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The B-2 PRO is a high-performance dual-diaphragm studio condenser microphone. Vocalists and recording studio owners will be amazed by its uncompromising audio performance and features such as the additional low cut filter.
The B-2 PRO provides a slightly pronounced 12 kHz range, producing the kind of presence that often eliminates the need for high-frequency EQing that would raise the overall noise floor. The B-2 PRO provides that much-desired transparency that can only be found on high-end large-diaphragm condenser mics. Key features include selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight directivity pattern.
The low-cut filter removes distracting low-frequency sounds, and built-in shielding minimizes high-frequency interference. A 10 dB attenuator can be used with high volume signal sources. The microphone is delivered in a rugged hard case with a suspension mount and a windscreen.
- Professional 1''' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead applications too
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-of-eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Diaphragm: 1'' Dual
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Selectable
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10dB (Switchable)
- Low-Cut Filter: 6dB/Oct at 150Hz (Switchable)
- Maximum SPL:
- Cardioid: 138dB (0dB) / 148dB (-10dB)
- Omnidirectional: 139dB (0dB) / 149dB (-10dB)
- Figure-of-Eight: 137dB (0dB) / 147dB (-10dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Cardioid: 77dB, A-Weighted
- Omnidirectional: 76dB, A-Weighted
- Figure-of-Eight: 76dB, A-Weighted
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.