Behringer PMP550M Eurocom Mixer Amplifier
Product Ref: 50020
Behringer PMP550M Eurocom Mixer AmplifierDetails
The Behringer PMP550M is a 500 Watt 5 Channel Powered Mixer featuring a KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, FBQ Feedback Detection System and integrated Wireless USB Option.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
When you need superior sound quality for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but want to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, get ready to love the new Behringer PMP550M powered mixer. This 500 Watt, 5 channel all-in-one combines the features of Behringer's best-selling small-format mixers with freshly-designed FX processors from KLARK TEKNIK FX and Class-D amplifier technology?virtually everything you need for great sound in an easy-to-use, portable form factor. Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200 Watts of output power. This bad boy?it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you'll find anywhere!
Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps. Behringer's sister company, KLARK TEKNIK, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP's FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.Every PMP Series powered mixer features Behringer's FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With BEHRINGER FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever! This new PMP550M mixer comes ready for wireless performance right-out-of-the box. Just add Behringer's ULTRALINK ULM100USB system (sold separately), which comes with a high-quality 2.4 GHz wireless mic and a super-small receiver that plugs into a dedicated USB-style port on the mixer.
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer, and these are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. They're easy to learn and operate, plus with so many incredible built-in features, they make it easy to put on a show in an instant. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer today and check out the new PMP550M powered mixer?and put a little "easy" into your life!
- Ultra-compact 500 Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 5 channel mixer section features 5 mic/line channels plus separate Aux input
- 5 high-quality mic preamps with switchable Pad and Clip LEDs
- Effective, extremely musical 2 band EQ on all channels
- 7 band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction
- 2 speaker outputs on 1/4" jack connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.