Behringer PMP550M Eurocom Mixer Amplifier
Behringer PMP550M Eurocom Mixer AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 50020View Full Description
Spend another £75.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Revolutionary Class-D Amplifier
With class-D amplifier technology, the PMP550M delivers a pure, sonic performance all within lightweight housing. The innovative technology brings a brilliant amount of power to the mixer without sacrificing the easy-to-transport construction.
Smooth, Intuitive Performance
The PMP550M integrates legendary KLARK TEKNIK effects to provide users with 100 unrivaled presets including reverb, chorus, flange, delay and many more. Behringer have also developed a revolutionary feedback detection system so engineers can focus more on their sound. The detection system lights up an LED on the associated EQ fader, where users simply lower the fader to reduce the feedback levels.
- Compact housing
- Revolutionary class-D amplifier technology
- High quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system
- 5-channel mixer section with 5 mic/line channels
- 5 high-quality mic preamps with switchable pad and clip LEDs
- Musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- 7-band graphic EQ
- 2 speaker outputs on 1/4'' jack connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Includes rack mount brackets
- Microphone Inputs: XLR, Electronically Balanced
- Mic EIN (20Hz - 20kHz)
- @ 0Ω Source Resistance: 122 dB / -125 dB A-Weighted
- @ 50Ω Source Resistance: 122 dB / -125 dB A-Weighted
- @ 150Ω Source Resistance: 121 dB / -124 dB A-Weighted
- Gain: +29 dB, +9 dB With Pad
- Max Input Level: +12 dBu @ +10 dB Gain
- Impedance: 2.0kΩ Balanced / 1.0kΩ Unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +15V
- Mono Line Inputs
- Type: 1/4'' TRS Connector
- Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +21 dBu
- Low: 80Hz / ± 15 dB
- High: 12kHz / ± 15 dB
- Main Mix, Channel Fader: -106 dB / -110 dB A-Weighted
- Main Mix @ 0 dB, Channel Fader: -87 dB / -90 dB A-Weighted
- Main Mix @ 0 dB, Channel Fader @ 0 dB: -80 dB / -82 dB A-Weighted
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max Output Power: 250W + 250W
- Loudspeaker Output: 1/4'' TS Connector
- Load Impedance: 4-8Ω
- DSP: KLARK TEKNIK
- Converter: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta
- Sampling Rate: 40kHz
- Wireless System: USB Socket Accepts Signals From 2 Independent Behringer ULM Mics
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment LED
- Power Supply: 100-120 V (UL, JP, CA), 220-240 V (EU, AU, UK, CN)
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Height: 117 mm
- Width: 450 mm
- Depth: 185 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.