Behringer MPA40BT Portable PA System
Behringer MPA40BT Portable PA SystemDetails
The Behringer Europort MPA40BT is a lightweight yet powerful portable PA system that is perfect for a wide range of applications. Equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, the Europort MPA40BT allows you to wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled iOS device. Featuring a 40 watt Class-D amplifier, an 8'' woofer and a high-resolution tweeter, the Behringer MPA40BT delivers superb sound with clarity and rich bass responses. Additionally, the onboard rechargeable battery allows you to take the MPA40BT anywhere and provides up to 12 hours of operation.
Product Ref: 50471View Full Description
Spend another £91.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Integrated Mixer With Wireless Options
Included on the compact speaker is an on-board 2-channel mixer featuring ultra-low noise preamps for a smooth sound reproduction. There is a 2-band equalizer and Bluetooth connectivity lets users connect their smartphone or tablet with ease to stream audio straight from their devices.
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth connectivity
- Easy to setup & use
- 40-watts of powerful sound for audiences of up to 250 people
- Ideal for parties, schools, presentations, working musicians & many more applications
- Connect any MP3 player via Bluetooth such as iPod, iPhone or iPad
- AC & battery operated with up to 12 hours of continuous use per battery charge
- High-quality dynamic microphone with cable included
- 2 microphone inputs with individual volume control
- Additional AUX input to connect CD player
- Effective & extremely musical 2-band EQ for perfect sound tuning
- Powerful 8'' woofer & high-resolution tweeter driven by class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- Maximum Output Power: 40 W
- Woofer: 8''
- Tweeter: 1''
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 18kHz (±3 dB)
- Channel 1 and 2: XLR / 1/4'' TRS Combo Jacks (Servo-Balanced)
- XLR Input Impedance: 2kΩ Balanced / Unbalanced
- 1/4'' TRS Input Impedance: 13kΩ Balanced / 54kΩ Unbalanced
- Max Input Level: 0 dBu
- Channel 3: RCA Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +20 dBu
- Input Trim Control: Up to 10 dB
- High: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- Wireless Signal Indicator: 2 (Green)
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth Spec 3.0 Compliant
- Output: Class 2 Type Output Power
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Dynamic Microphone
- Model Number: DM20
- Sensitivity: 52 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Par @ 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 10kHz
- Impedance: 550Ω, ±30 Percent
- Pattern: Unidirectional
- Cord Length: 4 m
- Plug: 6.3 mm (1/4'')
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery: 21 V DC / 5000 mAh
- Charging Time: Approx. 6 Hours
- Battery Operating time: Up To 12 Hours
- Battery Status Indicator LED: 25 Percent (Red), 50 Percent (Yellow), 75 and 100 Percent (Green)
- Mains Voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Height: 420 mm
- Width: 309 mm
- Depth: 242 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.