Behringer Europort PPA200 5 Channel Portable PA System
Behringer Europort PPA200 5 Channel Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 43683View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.57 per month Finance from £8.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple Setup With Powerful Performance
With 200-watts of output power, the PPA200 delivers a truly powerful sound and is incredibly quick to setup. As the speaker system is provided within a briefcase format, it offers robust durability that is easy to transport. Everything needed for setup is included within the case such as the two detachable speakers, a high quality 5-channel mixer, microphone and cables. The compact system design makes it ideal for a wide variety of situations and events such as parties and press conferences.
Onboard KLARK TEKNIK Effects
The Behriner Europort PA system features the world renown KLARK TEKNIK effects systems to offer users an impressive 100 presets including reverb, chorus, delay and many more.
Focused on delivering clear sound, Behringer have developed the FBQ Feedback Detection System and integrated it into the Europort PPA200 system. The technology completely eliminates feedback so users can focus solely on their performance. The detection system helps users recognise and tame unwanted feedback frequencies. When feedback is identified, the associated fader illuminates to let you know which control to lower to prevent feedback.
- Ultra-compact design in briefcase format
- Ideal for parties, schools, educational presentations, working musicians & many more environments
- Incredibly quick & simple setup
- Impressive power & sonic performance
- High quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system reveals critical frequencies
- 2 x mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones, 1 x mic/inst channel & 1 x stereo channel with separate AUX input
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ
- Includes Behringer XM1800S microphone, mic clip & cable
- Contains 4'' woofers a 1'' tweeter
- Integrated storage compartment
- Switching power supply
- Mixer Inputs
- XLR: 2
- 1/4'' TRS Balanced: 3
- 1/4'' TS Unbalanced: 1
- RCA Unbalanced: 2
- 2-Channel Behringer ULM Digital Wireless: 1
- Mixer Outputs
- RCA Unbalanced: 2
- 1/4'' TS Unbalanced Mono: 1
- 1/4'' TRS Stereo: 1
- Wireless Input
- USB Dongle (Not Included): USB Socket Accepts Signals From Max. 2 Behringer ULM Microphones
- Signal Indicator LED: 2 (Green)
- Maximum Output Power: 2 x 100W @ 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 25kHz
- Signal-To-Noise-Ratio: 85 dB, A-Weighted
- Amplifier Outputs: 1/4'' TS, Left and Right
- Speakers: 4" Woofer and 1" Tweeter
- Function Switches
- FBQ: Activates FBQ Feedback Detection System
- EQ: Activates Graphic EQ
- Graphic EQ: 7-Band
- Type: KLARK TEKNIK
- Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sampling Frequency: 40kHz
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 100-120V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe/Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 12 kg
- Height: 339 mm
- Width: 613 mm
- Depth: 186 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.