API 565 Discrete Filter Bank
API 565 Discrete Filter BankDetails
Product Ref: 61730View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.35 per month Finance from £16.35 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The API 500 Series
The API 500 Series focuses on high sound quality and longevity at an affordable price range. Considering most studio rigs undergo a large amount of swapping and changing between equipment, the API 500 series is designed to last, from its high quality components down to its rugged and durable design.
A Brief History Of API
In 1968, The company "Automated Processes Inc." was formed. Best known for their now legendary "2520 amplifier", this unique amp has been and will continue to be the heart of all API discrete products. It continues to provide reliability and sonic purity unmatched by the competition. The resulting console met the needs of the music, commercial and broadcast industry.API became the leading audio broadcast console manufacturer for radio and television networks and high profile stations. In addition, recording studios, large and small, began using API and receiving rave reviews from engineers and producers. There are over 700 API consoles across the nation and around the world, including the three major networks. Over thirty years later, many of these consoles are still in daily use in some of the most prestigious recording and broadcast facilities in the world because, to date, there are few, if any consoles of equal sound quality at a cost-effective price.
- Sweepable low-pass filter (500Hz to 20kHz, -6 or -12dB slope)
- Sweepable high-pass filter (20Hz to 400Hz, -12 or -18dB slope)
- Variable notch filter with adjustable Q (fully sweepable between 20Hz and 20kHz)
- Individual bypass switches for each filter section
- Transformer Balanced Output to +28 dBu
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps as well as the same discrete transistor buffers used in the famous 550 series equalizers
- Number of Bands: 3
- Filter Types: Sweepable Shelf Low Pass / Sweepable Shelf High Pass / Adjustable Active Twin-T Notch
- Filter Frequencies: Low Pass: 500Hz to 20kHz / High Pass: 20Hz to 600Hz / Notch: 20Hz to 20kHz (3 selectable ranges)
- Notch Filter Q: Variable from 0.95 to 15.3
- Notch Filter Cut: > 40dB at minimum Q setting
- Input Impedance: > 20K Ohms, Balanced
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms, Transformer Coupled, Balanced
- Nominal Levels: -15 to +15 dBu
- Clipping Level: +28 dBu
- Frequency Response: 0, +.2, -.4, 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD+N: 0.02 (+4dBu output @ 2kHz)
- Connector: 15 position .156'' sp. edge connector
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.