Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Processor for GuitaristsDetails
The Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Processor offers guitarists 68 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 10 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators Zoom have ever created. The G5N comes equipped with an extensive range of the most-essential guitar effects such as overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser, vibrato and chorus, as well as unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay and OSC Echo. Featuring four independent editing displays and a large overview display, the G5n allows you to use up to nine effects simultaneously and store up to 200 custom effects-chains as patches within the memory. Complete with an expression pedal and four stompbox-style footswitches, the Zoom G5N Multi-Effects Processor provides you with unparalleled creative freedom and is perfect for performances on stage and in the studio.
Free Amp Modelling and Effects Downloads
Keep up to date with the latest free amp models and effects on the Zoom G5n, by visiting Zoom UK.
Product Ref: 70564View Full Description
Spend another £34.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
100 Custom-Crafted Combination
To explore the wealth of possibilities that the G5n offers, Zoom continuously collaborate with inspirational, professional guitarists that are known for their taste and love of great guitar sounds. The G5n comes stocked with 100 newly custom-designed patches that both recreate decades of essential guitar tones - like the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker and Brian May - and pioneer new territory with combinations exclusively created for the G5n.
Stand out with ''Lead BGN'', a modern lead sound folded into a modulated delay, or ''Phazed'', an intense tube amp sound through a phaser. The ''UFO'' patch harnesses parametric EQ in the style of the lead guitarist of the band of the same name, and then there's ''DreamWorld'', an overdriven crunch enhanced with tape echo and hall reverb. With the Zoom Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, as well as even more exclusive patches from Zoom's diverse and growing list of G5N creators.
Create Your Signature Sound
Editing is simple and intuitive thanks to the unique, large overview display that allows you to quickly add, delete or change the order of effects - something that's not easily accomplished with the average pedalboard. The G5N also features four independent editing displays for achieving the perfect sound, with each bank providing the responsiveness and hands-on feel of a traditional stompbox. Store up to 200 of your custom effects-chains as patches in the onboard memory, each of which is instantly accessible at the touch of a footswitch.
The expression pedal delivers real-time control over volume, tone or selected effects parameters, while the four stompbox-style footswitches allow you to turn effects on or off on the fly. Providing you with the ability to use up to nine effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together or in any order you desire, the G5N is like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards in one compact, intuitive and easy to use processor.
Flexible Inputs and Outputs
THe G5N can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio setup, thanks to the standard guitar input and auxiliary stereo input for connecting smart phones or music players. The dedicated headphone jack is perfect for silent practice, while the dual outputs (Mono or stereo L/R) are perfect for connecting guitar amps, PA systems and audio interfaces.
Zoom Guitar Lab and Steinberg's Cubase LE8
Zoom's free Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows instantly allows you to download new patches, effects and amp/cab simulators. It also includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over tweaking, building and naming your custom patches.
The Zoom G5N also comes with a free download license for Steinberg's Cubase LE music production software, allowing you to take your recordings to a professional level. Steinberg's powerful and state-of-the-art audio software is used by creators around the world and now comes with every Zoom G3, G3X, G5 and G5N.
- 68 onboard high-quality digital effects including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay and reverb
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free Zoom Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Also includes a free download of Steinberg's Cubase LE8
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone or selected effect parameter
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tuning
- Tuner range of 435 - 445Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Standard 1/4'' guitar input jack
- Aux input for connecting smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connecting guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Control input for external footpedal (sold separately)
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers with direct zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Includes an AC adapter
- Effect Types: 78
- 68 DSP Effects
- 5 Amp Emulators
- 5 Cabinet Emulators
- Number of Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Number of User Banks/Patches: 200
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit with 128x Oversampling
- D/A Conversion:24-bit with 128x Oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz - 20kHz, +1dB, -3dB (10k?)
- Display: Dot-Matrix LCD
- 128 x 32 Dot-Matrix LCD (x4)
- 256 x 32 Dot-Matrix LCD
- Power: AC Adapter DC9V, 500mA (Zoom AD-16)
- Dimensions: 225mm x 454mm x 75mm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Inputs: Standard Phone Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 470 k?
- Aux Input: Stereo Mini Jack
- Rated Input Level: -10dBu
- Input Impedance: 10 k?
- Control Input: Zoom FP01/FP02 (Sold Separately)
- L/R: Standard Phone Jack x 2
- L/R Maximum Output Level: Line +5dBu (With Output Load Impedance of 10 k? or More)
- Headphones: Stereo Mini Jack
- Headphones Maximum Output Level: 20mW + 20mW (Into 32 ? Load)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -119dBu (0dBu=0.775 Vrms)
- Noise Floor (Residual Noise): -101dBm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.