Vox StompLab IB Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Modelling Pedal SL1B
Vox StompLab IB Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Modelling Pedal SL1BDetails
The Vox StompLab SL1B Bass Multi Effects Pedal packs a powerful and expressive range of bass oriented effects into a compact and tough enclosure. There are various styles of sound variations, such as rock, blues, and ballad, with an interface easy to use for even novice users.
Product Ref: 38952View Full Description
Spend another £188.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Having a large number of sounds is a great advantage but it can also seem confusing to the novice user. The VOX Stomplab SL1B has an easy to use interface for even by novice players, with all programs named by a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. The musical styles are categorised into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, making it easy to find sounds that you will like.
The StompLab SL1B was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb looks. The StompLab series has a high-quality appearance, sounds excellent, and is compact enough to fit into a gig bag. The VOX Stomplab can be taken anywhere with ease.
Get creative and make your own sounds!
Whilst playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, it is a bonus if you can create some of your own sounds. The StompLab has 60 types of modelling effects categorised as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. You can use up to 8 modelling effects simultaneously when noise reduction is included. You are able to deeply edit any effect type and then save your creation in any of the 20 user programs. The VOX Stomplab sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modelling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
The StompLab SL1B has a built-in chromatic tuner with a three-LED indicator, making tuning fast and easy. A mute function lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can be connected, giving you the ability to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. This unit is easily portable due to battery operation, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface
- StompLab IB provides 60 types of modeling effects
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on an AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
- Number of Programs: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz ? 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)(Approx 200mA current consumption)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (Alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 125 x 57 mm / 5.7 x 4.92 x 2.24 inches
- Weight: 590 g / 20.8 oz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.