TC Electronic Tailspin Vibrato Pedal
TC Electronic Tailspin Vibrato PedalDetails
Product Ref: 81151View Full Description
Spend another £201.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tailspin Vibrato offers a simple, easy-to-use interface featuring just two knobs for rate and depth, achieving the perfect vibrato tone couldn't be easier. This compact unit allows users to achieve anything from subtle organic wobbles to warped vinyl tones. Simply turn the Rate dial to set the speed of the vibrato, and use the Depth dial to control the intensity of the vibrato. Equipped with all-analog bucket-brigade circuitry, the Tailspin Vibrato provides you with a consistent tone that maintains the same frequency, and delivers a classic true pitch vibrato. In addition, this affordable model also includes true bypass, which does not compromise your original tone.
Durable Compact Design
The Tailspin Vibrato is housed in a durable, roadworthy chassis, and manufactured with a rugged construction that will protect the internal components against moisture, and wear and tear. Its basic design benefits from top mounted jack input/output, allowing you to maximise the space on your pedalboard.
- Classic true pitch vibrato pedal for the electric guitar
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuit for a consistent frequency
- True Bypass offers a consistent tone when not in use
- Easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Top-mounted jacks maximises space on pedalboards
- Compact but roadworthy enclosure
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU supply
- Input: 1/4" TS, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: More than 600 Ohms
- Output: 1/4" TS, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance:1 Ohm
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative, less than 100 mA
- Battery Option: Internal 9 V battery connector
- Current Consumption: Less than 15mA
- Height: 58 mm
- Width: 74 mm
- Depth:132 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.