TC Electronic Nova System Guitar Effects Processor
TC Electronic Nova System Guitar Effects ProcessorDetails
With various effect capabilities and analog drive circuitry, the Nova system is a featured guitar effects processor.
Product Ref: 13694View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Nova System is a complete, floor-based effects processor, which boasts an all-analog programmable distortion/overdrive section under preset and expression control, making it great for minimising your rack setup. It has a choice of effects taken from the popular G-System. There's compression, modulation, EQ, noise gate, pitch, delay and reverb right at your feet.
Analog Drive Circuitry
The Nova System has NDT - Nova Drive Technology - a drive and distortion circuit that brings a combination of world-class analog distortion and overdrive with digital control. NDT is 100 percent analog and physically separated from the digital effects, its control potmeters are digital. So you can tweak, store and recall as many drive settings as you like. You can hook up an expression pedal (not included) and control the amount of distortion in real-time. A G-Switch makes a good addition. It features a wide gain range from light breakup to heavy distortion.
A Choice of Effects
Take advantage of TC branded quality effects; reverb, delay, compressor, EQ, pitch and modulation, All effects are neatly programmable and storable in 60 user presets. The Nova System includes 30 factory presets for you to discover what it's capable of. The Nova System's great versatility of effects and easy to get up and running. All you need is a guitar and an amp to start using it.
- NDT - Nova Drive Technology: All-analog programmable overdrive and distortion circuit under preset and expression control
- 6 effect blocks taken from G-System: Compression, EQ + Noise Gate, Modulation, Pitch, Delay, Reverb
- 30 factory and 60 user presets
- Two footswitch layouts: preset and pedal
- Hi-Z and balanced input + balanced stereo outputs
- Connectors, balanced: ¼"phone jack
- Impedance - Balanced/Unbalanced: Line: 21/13 kOhm
- Line Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 24 dBu to 0 dBu
- Line Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 12 dBu to -12 dBu
- Drive Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 18 dBu to -6 dBu
- Drive Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 6 dBu to -18 dBu
- THD: < -100 dB (0,001 %) @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-85 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms @ S.R.= 48 kHz
- Connectors, balanced: ¼"phone jack
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Max. Output Level (Balanced/Unbalanced): 20 dBu/14 dBu, R-load = 1200 Ohm
- Output Range: 20 dBu / 14 dBu / 8 dBu / 2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD: <-98 dB (0.0013 %) @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 | FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 | CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack
- Display: 24x 2 character LCD
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 3.5" x x 10.25" (284 x89 x 267 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 lb. (1.85 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <15 W
- Warranty Parts and Labour: 1 year
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.