Boss TU-3 Pedal Chromatic Tuner
Product Ref: 15826
Boss TU-3 Pedal Chromatic TunerDetails
The Boss TU-3 Chromatic Guitar Tuner is likely to become the new industry standard!
After all, the original Boss TU-2 was the standard by which all other tuners were based. The world's top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU2 has evolved and been improved with the introduction of the new Boss TU-3.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Housed in a really tough BOSS stompbox body and featuring a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode, the TU-3 cuts through the brightest lighting conditions. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy improved visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The Boss TU3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps.
It's the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Dry battery/9 V type (6F22)
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for 'drop' tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz)-C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436-445 Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: 1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9 V), 85 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Width: 73 mm2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm2-3/8 inches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.